(Chapter 2) Say goodbye to the Pillars mansions

Inosuke's Pov

Time skip to the butterfly mansion.

When we got there I went into my room and started packing, when I was done I went to Zenitsu's room and asked him a question "Zenitsu what does it mean if your face goes red because of someone?" His eyes widened at the question "What? Is it bad?" "No no it's just that.... did it happen to you?" "Maybe for a little while but it happened to someone else first so what does it mean?" "it means you like maybe even love someone" "What does like and love mean?" "Like and love means you like this someone more then anyone and that you like want to kiss them and stuff its the same about how I feel for Uzui" "Ohh" I said that while my face was burning a very bright red "Ohh you like someone who is it?" "Its Tanjiro" I whispered that part "Who?" He said confused "Its Tanjiro" I said that almost screaming, he looked at me with widened eyes "Omg your gay for Tanjiro" "Yeah I guess" we stood there in silence before I spoke "well I'm gonna go help Aoi and Kanao pack the food and stuff see ya" "Yeah see ya".

Zenitsu's Pov

/Omg Inosuke likes Tanjiro I gotta tell Nezuko about this/ as I was thinking that I went to go search for Nezuko and before I knew it I ran into her.
"Nezuko-chan Nezuko-chan I have something very important to tell you" "What is it Zenitsu" "It's about Inosuke" "Is there something wrong with Inosuke?" "No no it's just that he has a crush on someone" "Wait really?.... who?"
"Its your brother" I said that with sparklings in my eyes. Nezuko looked up to me very suprised but happy "Thats AMAZING" She said the last part out loud "Yeah I know right we should get them together" "Yeah good idea but let them be first maybe they'll tell each other themselves" "I highly doubt it but fine" "Okay good now can you help me with helping the rest of the pillars pack there stuff?" "Sure thing Nezuko-chan" "Ok let's go".

Tanjiro's Pov

I was currently helping Muichiro pack her stuff and after that I was gonna go help Genya and if we still had time maybe Giyuu to but I was already done packing because we haven't been staying there for that long so we don't have a lot of stuff there. Me and Muichiro didn't talk much at the time because he was having a little nap I get why he was tired so I didn't bother waking him up, when I was done I put Muichiro comfortably on his bed and walked to Genya's room he mostly done but I helped with the rest anyways we kept on talking about how we did a good job and where finally free from Muzan that we didn't even notice we were already done so we went to the kitchen together and nobody was there so we went on packing the rest of the food and stuff we could need, when we were done we got to the front waiting for the rest of the people after we woke up Muichiro ofcourse and when everyone was there we said our goodbyes to the mansions.

Everyone: Goodbye

Thats chapter 2 this took a while but it's here now next chapter wil be called: Our new home. And I wil be posting it as soon as possible but here is part 2 hope you enjoyed it.

593 Words