Chapter 5

Y/N leaned against the door as she watched Langa get on his new skateboard, her hands in her hoodie's pockets. As Langa got a new feel on his skateboard, Reki asked him "What do you think?". "I decided to go with toe clips so you could still switch stances. "Thank you, this is awesome~" Langa's eyes sparkled as Reki proudly looked at his creation, only to see Y/N with an annoyed expression on her face.

"What's up with you?" Reki asked her, Y/N telling him "You should know...". Reki only raised an brow, not understanding what Y/N meant. Y/N sighed, angrily yelling "You're making me out like I'm some object!". Reki nervously smiled as he saw that Y/N was now furious, her face going red.

"None of you asked me how I felt about this!" "It was Miya who wanted to race!" "And you agreed without consulting me first!" Y/N looked away and crossed her arms, Reki sighing as he saw that he couldn't win in this argument.

Langa than spoke up, asking Y/N "Are you mad at me too?". Y/N looked over to him, saying "No, But I don't like how you're the one going up against Miya.". Y/N than said "Your new to skating, and Miya's literally at a pro's level...."

Langa glanced away, not wanting to admit that Y/N was right. "Than why don't you race against him?" Reki asked, Y/N getting irked and saying "I would, if someone wanted to listen to me....". Y/N than left the room, telling the two older boys "Do you know where Miya might be, I want to talk to him."

"And why?" "I'm just as angry at him as I'm with you...." Y/N trailed off as she looked down to the floor, muttering to herself "Besides, I need him to answer some questions of mine...".

Reki heard the last part, softening when he realized what Y/N meant by that. Reki walked over to Y/N, telling her "It's the afternoon and a weekday, so I pretty sure he's there...."
                                      ~~~~~~
Y/N looked up at the building that laid before her, gulping when she noticed just how small she was compared to it. "I hope he doesn't mind if I pay him a visit?" Y/N thought, getting enough courage to enter.

As Y/N went in, she saw a an empty receptionist desk, with a elevator next to it. "I'm gonna be in so much trouble if I'm caught...." Y/N mumbled, going over to the elevator. As the elevator opened and she entered, she pressed a button which she was sure that lead to the practice area's level and leaned back.

Once the elevator went to the floor, Y/N ran out and looked down to see a group of kids who were a few years older than her with skateboards, Y/N looking closely at them to see if Miya was there.

After searching for a bit, Y/N saw that Miya was talking to a few reporters, possibly being interviewed. "Miya...." Y/N whispered, and was about to call his name but felt someone bump into her. "Hey, watch it!" Y/N yelled, turning around to see the person.

Y/N's eyes soon widened, looking up to see that she just yelled at an older man. The man had a ruby red eyes, with slicked back azure blue hair and wore a royal blue sight. The man looked like...wait.

"Mr.Shindo!" Y/N said out in shock, recognizing the man to be well known politician Ainosuke Shindo. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" "Please, don't  worry about it." Y/N stopped when she saw that Shindo was now giving her a smile, reassuring her to boot as well.

"I didn't see where I was going, it's my fault." Y/N only looked at Shindo with her wide eyes, not knowing on how she could respond. Shindo noticed this, chuckling as he looked around and asked Y/N "May I question why you are here?"

Y/N snapped back to reality, seeing that Shindo was patiently waiting for a response with the smile still on his face. "I...Uh....I'm just here to visit someone!" Y/N stuttered out, walking back away from Shindo.