𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 ➪ 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙏𝙬𝙤

February 19, 2021

It is indeed 11:59 PM on February 19th, and I have indeed finished this book😎

How did you like the ending? Was the proposal a surprise?? I've been planning it for a few weeks now and decided it would be more fun to just make it completely out of nowhere😭 we love a good surprise don't we🥴

Finally, I'm happy to report that book two will be coming out on April 1st! I've also got some spicy matching covers for these books that I cannot wait to share with you when the second one comes out😌

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

To thank you guys for all of your love and support on this book, I have decided to give you guys a little sneak peek of book two, titled Maybe I'm Amazed.😌

Enjoy!

January 30, 1969

"Look who decided to join us," Paul said as I carried Mary into the kitchen the next morning. The little girl was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes since she had just now woken up. When she spotted Paul, she giggled. I went and sat her down on her wooden booster seat at the kitchen table. Paul had built it for her over the summer once she had outgrown her high chair. She had been too small to sit in one of the chairs and reach the table, so he had taken matters into his own hands.

He constructed a little wooden box with a back and some sides, placing a small cushion on the seat and painting it her favorite color-purple. It fit perfectly at the table and gave her just enough height to reach the surface. Paul sat down his coffee cup and leaned over to kiss her on the forehead. "Good morning," he said, smiling dopily.

"G'mornin'," she replied.

"Mummy made you breakfast," he said. "You know what she made?" She shook her head.

"I made you pancakes," I told her with a grin. "Do you want some?"

"Yeah!" she said and I turned to go and fix her plate. I listened to her and Paul talking in the other room and smiled to myself. I loved the mornings when we were all together.

"Are you gonna come listen to us play later?" Paul asked her as I came back in the kitchen and sat down in the chair next to her, placing her plastic plate, cup, and utensils in front of her.

"Wanna hear some rock music?" I asked her with a grin and she smiled widely. Paul would sometimes play the piano for her in the evenings before she went to bed. It was her favorite. She liked to sit up on his lap while he was on the stool, pressing the keys herself. Paul would move his chords around to fit whatever note she hit, making her face light up. She loved to hear Paul sing to her.

"Music?" she asked.

"Music for sure," Paul replied. "We're gonna play, I've got a feeling / A feeling deep inside..."

"Oh yeah!" Mary cut in, and Paul and I both laughed.

"Yes!" Paul praised. "Ready to do that at the show?" he asked and she nodded eagerly. "You'll have to dress up all warm," he told her. "It'll be cold."

"I'll worry about that," I assured him, looking down at my watch. "You better get going soon if you've gotta be there at 9:30."

He looked down at his watch as well. "Well, I'll see you in a few hours," he said, taking the last sip of his coffee and standing up. "Bye-bye, Mary," he said, leaning down to give her a kiss on the head. Then, he came over to kiss me. "And bye-bye, love."

"Bye-bye, happiness," I teased and a grin spread across his face.

"Cheeky," he said as he grabbed his suit jacket and left the room, but before he was completely gone, he turned back around. "We should be going out at about noon, alright? You can come by a little earlier than that if you'd like. I just wanna see you as soon as possible." He smirked, taking a cigarette out of his pocket, presumably so he could smoke it on his way over there.

I giggled. "Alright. We'll see what time we end up over there."

"Perfect," he said and turned around again to leave. "I love you!" he called as his voice got quieter and quieter.

"Love you too," I replied.

When I heard the front door open and close again, I turned to Mary, who was devouring her pancakes hungrily. "They good?" I asked her. She looked up at me, her face looking pleased.

ꕥ February 19, 2021 ꕥ

Daddy Paul is here😀 I'm completely in love with writing about the three of them as a family. It's so cute🥺

Anyways, tune in at 12:00 PM CST to read the first chapter of Maybe I'm Amazed.

In addition to that, my new John book, titled This Boy is going to be out at noon this Saturday and will he updated weekly! I'm really excited to share it with you and I hope you'll give it a shot!❤️

Until then, have a great day!

~Lilly

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca ⇾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 | 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐈 🎉