07

Day by day passed, it's almost a month since the first day of investigation

It's still hard to get the true informations from seonghwa, he always change the topic and stay silent, and that make beol ruin out of her patience. "Mr Hwa, today i got some news that need to be pass to you" . He looked at beol with curious face, "who would pass news to me, if it's from hongjoong, the man should come and meet me at my ward but none of them visit me since i started to got invastigate again, why". "It's because i changed the rule. No one can meet you until this investigation due end. Dont think i will end this even after 3 month, i wont stop until i got all true information, mr park seonghwa"
Seonghwa's eye widen "why she's trying hard to know abt all of that, what's on her mind, why does she suddenly appear in my life"
"I'll tell you the news now, prof hong is getting suspended from work because of some reports saying that he got some dangerous weapons with him", for a sec seonghwa's heart stop beating. "What are you talking about?! There's now way he have those dangerous weapons" ."there's no way students know abt him got some dangerous weapon, only the other members know abt it and he had never bring out the weapons out from our house"

Beol satisfied w the reaction she got. "Why're you defensing him? Look like you really know him"
Seonghwa froze, beol caught him w his reaction. He stare at beol's eye, didnt even blink for a few moments "you...you're the one made the reports" he said, beol smiled "you caught me haha". "Damn it, she made a fast move, she know hongjoong meant a lot for me", beol clapped "Now, i believe you doesnt want your other friends got hurt or have hard time too, tell me everything you know or what you've planned 4 years ago wont happen smoothly", seonghwa run out of idea, he cant even think what should he say rn, tell the truth and others got caught too or stay silent and see others suffer. "Why, why are you doing this?! Why are you so cruel?!" He shouted

Beol stay silent for a few mins, "cruel huh?...talk to yourself seonghwa, you better get ready to tell me all the truth tomorrow"

========================

After that day, seonghwa started to tell beol all the truth because for him other members' safety come first. But there's something that bothering him, "why does she just want to know when and where are all this thing happened". 

2 months later

many things happened

yeosang and beol didnt met oftenly like before, not just that happened, beol also told yeosang that she want to quite working as part timer painter at his gallery which made others shocked too.  "why out of sudden". other than that, prof kim get arrested after police received proofs of his bribe activity.

"today is my last day of investigating you, i hope you are ready for another chapter of your life" beol said while smiling at seonghwa. "i think i got nothing to say other than thank you........that's all i guess", she stood from her sit but sat back when seonghwa called her name, "i want to ask you some questions before leave", before she could respond to him, he looked at her eye and asked. "who are you?"

"beol" she said confidently w a smile on her face, "no, who are you actually?, tell me abt urself Dr beol" serious tone could be heard in his voice . beol shook her head "a doc cant tell abt theirself other than name to their patient, i bet you knew it. didnt you?",

 "how did you know abt others? there is no one here knew that they are my friends"

"what are you trying to do, what are you trying to prove"

"why do you investigated me"

"what are you going to do with others"

"why are you doing this"

"what are you"

all questions finally came out from his mouth but that doesnt mean he would got the answers immediately. happy creepy face appeared on beol's face, she smirked. "you'll got the answers soon, please wait for it" she said. now it is seonghwa time to put the intimidating expression on his face, "i had never have hard time lying and read people's mind but you successfully make me feel so stupid. i wonder who are you damn b*tch". beol started to clap while giggling, she stood and walked to seonghwa. "the main show just begin, dont show ur true color too fast park seonghwa" she whispered to his ear before left the room, making seonghwa feel angry and wanted to slam her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"after all, people just wonder why"

thats all for this chap, i hope all of you like it. sorry if i made any mistake