06

"And the last one is, Beol. That's all the names for the chosen 3. You guys may leave" Prof Kim said. Everyone left exc Beol and Prof Kim. "You did as i want. I guess you care so much about your name and status" she said with a smirk on her face. "Our deal end here. Get out!" he looked at her angrily "no, this just the beginning. You've a lot more to do" beol crossed her hand on her chest. "Professors and doctors will select the patients for the research right?"

Prof Kim nodded, beol stood right in front him "I want you to pick this one patient for me, can you do that?" She asked. "Yes, who's the patient" . Beol waited for a few seconds before said it. Prof Kim shocked after heard it "what do you mean?! His case was solved!", "that's what you guys think, not me, no matter how, bring him for my research...or your life will be destroy". Beol walked to the door but stopped to see Prof Kim's stressed face, "the most important thing is dont tell abt the patient thing to Prof Hong, dont let him catch you". He nodded and Beol left.

"THAT CRAZY GIRL" he yelled.

=============================

"Im in the chosen 3" she smiled, others start cheering, "for real?!" Yeosang asked, Beol nodded and smiled. They hugged "congratulation bae" he whispered, "thank you". Yunho stood up with happy face "let's have a dinner together, at your favourite restaurant. I'll treat all of you!!" He said cheerly.

=============================

"Why she dont ever notice my feelingggggg? I've done manyyy thingssss for herrrr. TELL MEEEE WHYYY" everyone look at drunk yunho. "I think we should go home now, we cant let him drink more" beol said. No one rep, she look at them, realizing that she's the only one that still in her right mind rn. "Beollll" yeosang look at her w blush on his face "you drunk too, you guys said you guys wanted to celebrate me but this...." she laughed.

=============================

Beol made her way to ateez's kitchen to drink some water, cant believe that she managed to put everyone in their own bedroom. When she was abt to went back to living room, she saw yunho's sitting on his bed while looking at her. "I thought you already slept" beol said. "I cant, can you acompany me for a while, beol...please?", she nod as a reply before took a sit beside yunho.

They watched some movies.

3:03 am

Beol could feel yunho's arm wrapped her waist out of sudden. She felt lil bit shock. "Yun-" before she could finish , yunho interupted her. "Please let me be like this for a moment" . Beol didnt reply, she's lil bit scared if yeosang will suddenly appear and see them in that position, Yunho suddenly changed beol's position. They're facing each other rn, his hand touch her hair slowly, "lil did you know that i've feeling for you..." he said. "Im sorry yunho" that's the only thing came out from beol's mouth after heard what yunho just said.

But lil in her heart feel warm and comfortable in this situation. "I didnt want to hurt your feeling, yunho. But i cant be with you"
Yunho get close to beol "i wanted to own you" he said before try to kiss beol but gladly the girl changed her position fastly. They froze for a while, before beol hug yunho and put his head on her shoulders. "Let's not make this situation be more awkward, i hope you can fall asleep quickly in this way".

=============================

First day of research

"You can enter the investigating room now"

Beol walked and took a sit, facing the patient. "I'll start investigating you from today. But before that i should introduce myself first right?". The patient just look at the floor without any emotion, "my case was solve, what i'm here for?"
Small smile appeared on her face, "you should have know the reason you're here right now, Mr Hwa"
The patient raised his head immediately w suprise and mix thought in his mind.

"I finally got to see you, kitty"

"What with that face Mr Hwa?, i'm Beol. Are you ready to answer all of my questions?" The smile on her face getting bigger after didnt get any reply from him. "I'll consider it as yes. First question, how many people have you killed?" , "who's this girl, what does she want, why im being question" that's all in his head. "Mr Hwa, please answer me"

"I thought you already got all information abt victims and this case before came here" he said, looking straight into beol's eye. "You're right. But i still want to ask the question. You dont need to worry, you can answer all my question honestly because our conversation wont be record", hwa just got more suprised after heard that, "why our convesation wont be record, what she's trying to do, what should i do right now" , "i'll ask you again, how many people have you killed?"

"45"

"Lie" beol said.

"What do you mean? I already tell you the truth but you said it's a lie." Mr hwa started to feel mad and annoyed w her. "By look at your eye, i can say it's true but by the fact it's a lie", every single words that came out from beol's mouth just made him felt confuse. "Seem like you're really good at acting, Mr Hwa. Let me be honest with you to make everything easy... im doing this to know the truth of all of you"

"What are you trying to say?!" , Hwa started to raise his voice. Lil giggle left her mouth, "im trying to told you that i want to know the truth of all the crimes that committed by kim hongjoong, park seonghwa, jeong yunho, kang yeosang, choi san, song mingi, jung wooyoung and choi jongho"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Eye can lie too"

Hope all of you like this chap even tho it's short. Sorry if i made any mistake here, i'll end this ff asap, please wait for it"