05

a/n:i'll make this ff as short as i can, because i run out of time, sorry if i make any mistake :(

***

It's been 5 months since the first day beol became his girlfriend, she had met and be closed with yeosang's friends especially with yunho, he's so funny and cute, she spent a lot of her time at their house since yeosang live with his friends. "They going to tell the chosen 3 for university research today right?" He asked while eating his breakfast, she nodded. "I cant take you home today, im sorry" she stopped her eating after heard that "it's okay, i'll go to your house and wait for you after my today classes end" she replied with a smile, didnt wanted her boyfriend to felt guilty.

□□□

Prof kim and Prof hong walked in with one sheet of paper in prof kim's hand, which is the list name of the chosen 3, made everyone felt excited and anxious. "I'll annouce the chosen 3, please be quiet cause i wont repeat it"

"Beol must be one of those 3"
"Her name must come first"

Students to whispered, "first,Song haneun", everyone clapped to congratulate "second Geum Jae Hee and last Ahn Hae Min", only suprised and unbelieveable showed on other students' face. Mad and sad feeling grew fast in beol's heart, couldnt believed what she just heard. "What's going on? Beol's name isnt there" "She worked hard" "unbelievable". Beol looked at Prof Hong, his face show guilty . "Silence everyoneee, i think that's all for today. You guys may leave now". Hongjoong was abt to went to beol but she made her way away.

She entered the bathroom and splashed water to her face, hoping it'll calm her down but it's useless. Mad feeling grew bigger and started to took over her immediately when she looked at the mirror of herself. She get out from the bathroom and went straight to Prof Kim's room, before she could open the door, she saw and heard Jae Hee and Hae min. She pull herself closer to the door so she could heard what are they talking abt more clearly, "Thank you so much, Prof Kim, we thought you just gonna take the money and lie to us" Jae hee said, "money? So this bitches bribed him" . "There's no way i would do that to you guys, money is everything", those all words that just came out from Prof Kim's mouth stabbed her heart like a knife, he's the professor that she put all her trust on. Hae Min gave Prof Kim one envelope, the man opened it with satisfied face and start counting the money, "Dont worry, we already put exactly amount of money that you wanted in the envelope", Prof Kim nodded and smiled, "i think that's all, we'll leave now". Beol left immediately when they stood up from their sit.

♧♧♧

⚠️knife⚠️

The slammed door sound suprised every maid in the Song's house. "Miss Beol, you didnt informed us that you would come here", she ignored the maid and went straight to kitchen, taking one sharp knife with her "Dont bother me, just keep doing your work" she said while looking at all of the maids . She made her way straight to her bedroom, madness is the only thing in her right now. Without wasting any time, she locked the door and stabbed every paints and potraits that were created by herself. "Why in the world trash like you existed", curse and swear never missed her mouth while she stabbed every precious paints and potraits, she'd no longer care how many time or energy that she spent to created them all. She stopped after a few mins, pieces of paper covered the floor of the room, but she still didnt feel enough. She let out a real loud scream, suprised every maids for the 2nd time and Mr Song that just came home. Tears streaming on her face, she held tight the knife and looked at her bed, "i'm going to destroy all of you", she stabbed her bed multiple time. But stopped when her dad opened the door and maids stood behind him. Their eyes got widen

She slowly rose from her bed and looked at them, realized that her body's shaking, didnt want to make anything bad she threw the knife through the window. "Y-you didnt got chose?" Her heart broke ever more heard that the first question came out from her own father's mouth "How could you ask that when your daughter literally dying with bullshit?! Do you really care about my education more than me?!" Mr Song didnt replied, realized that what he just do is false. He went closed to her daughter and started to patted her shoulder slowly "it's okay" , he repeated it multiple time until her started to breathing normally again, "it's okay, i believe you'll get choose in the next semester, you worked hard, you should rest right now", she let out a heavy breathe "thank you, i need to go rn" remebered that she told yeosang she would go to his house after the classes ended, but now she already late for a hour. "Remember to take your medicine later" her dad said, she nodded and left

=============================

She opened the door and saw yeosang and others exc hongjoong were waiting for her, she couldnt find the face of her 2nd psychology prof. Yeosang asked her to sit beside him, "So.. did my princess got chose", everyone seem excited to heard her answer, she couldnt helped but hugged yeosang and started to cry sadly, others looked at her with sorry . Yeosang hugged her back and patted her head slowly, hoping it'll calm her and made her feel better. "It's okay, i know you have done much to got chose, you've done great, what an pity for them to missed this great and smart student" His words really made her smiled and warmed her up, she break the hug and thanks him. Mingi told her to have a dinner with them to cheer her up.

While they're having dinner, the door opened and showed hongjoong, "come join us hyung" yunho said

a/n: i would  just use "hyung" and not "bro" in this ff, not to be koreaboo but i think it's more comfortable to use hyung on them :)

Hongjoong took a sit on main chair at the dinning table, he looked at beol "oo you're here, i just realized" she just nodded and keep her focus on her meal. After a long silence, wooyoung speaked "Hyung, why beol didnt got chose, you told us she had the highest chance to be one of the 3" "true, what with the sudden change?" San continued, everyone stop eating to heard a answer for hongjoong. "Right, she was one of the 3 but my brother suddenly changed it 3 days ago. I couldnt do anything to stop him since he had more power to chose than me" he said with a guilty feeling on his face, didnt dare to look directly into beol's eyes. "Why? Why did he does that?" Mingi asked curiously, hongjoong shook his head "he refused to tell me about that, seem like nobody will know the reason" everyone's face showed dissapoinment. Beol stop her eating, "i know", "you knew?" Yeosang asked. "They paid him to did it, they bribed him" she could see that hongjoong look at her with anger "what do you mean? You cant say like that just because you didnt got chose" he said with a serious n anger "She might be right, he had done it mulptiple times before" jongho said "hwa hyung must be dissapointed with you if he's here" yeosang said with a savage tone "dont mention him!" Hongjoong yelled everyone looked at down "enough, i dont want you guys to fight" she said with a calm voice, little in heart dissapointed with hongjoong's action. "I think i should leave already, thank you for the dinner guys" she stood up and took her hand bag "and prof, it depend on you to believe or not. I wont force you, but the truth never can be hide so long"

☆°☆°☆°

1 year passed, 3 days before the chosen 3 will be announce.

"You cant take Jae Hee and Hae Min again" beol sat and crossed her arm on her chest. "Why? I'm professor Miss Beol" Prof Kim replied, she smirked, 2 of them failed the research and prof kim still wanted to take them bcoz of money "let's see what will happened to your "professor" status if i told the world you're involved with corruption activity" she said while looked at the man's eyes "w-what do you mean? You didnt have proof" Prof kim started to nervous. "Why are you so nervous then?" She wanted laughed but she know she shouldnt do it or he will think she's crazy. Beol took her phone out and played a video of jae hee, hae min and prof kim conversation, everything rocorded. "You've 2 option professor, took me for the research or say goodbye to everything you have" beol said before left the room.

□□□

Hope all of you like it, sorry if i made any mistake :)