04

Beol walked into Kang's Art of gallery and went 4th floor where staff's office placed. She asked Yeosang's P.A. if she can meet yeosang or not.

"Mr Kang is waiting for you, follow me" the girl said before led Beol to one room and knocked on the room door. "Miss Beol is here". Yeosang told they to came in and asked the girl to leave. "Welcome" he said with a smile on his face. Beol bowed, "you can take a sit coz i'm going to tell you some things"

"Since you'll work as part time painter only, you just need to work 3 days a week, is that okay? You can change it if you want, i understand you're busy with assigments" Beol shook her head "no it's not i'm fine, don't worry"

Yeosang nodded and smiled "what days are my work days, Mr Kang' she said, looking at yeosang curiously, hoping it wont be the same days with her busy day. "Monday, wednesday and friday"

"Oh damn it, i need to work on monday" Beol nodded slowly, didnt want to make anything hard, she just accepted that she needed to work on monday which is the day with tight schedule. "Before i show you your contract, i need to inform you some rule"

"What's it?", "you cant stay in gallery after the work time end, as a part time painter you cant go to "unvisited" floor and the last one...." , beol waited for yeosang to continue his sentence "no curse or harsh words while working, do you mind abt it?"

Her tongue for a few seconds before she could answer it "i dont mind really" she smiled but the smile disappeared when Orchid came "you're lying, you do curse and use harsh words", Beol looked at Yeosang's face, the man have been a lil bit quiet even tho his focus still on her. "But i do it sometime, only when i mad. Dont worry, i'll not do it while i'm working" she said and looked orchid angrily.

"Great, just let you know that i dont like rude people" yeosang's normal tone changed to serious tone which made Beol felt frightened. "Oo i see". Yeosang nodded and took out a black file "So this is your contract, after you sign it you can start to work". She read it slowly. Yeosang slowly put a pen in front her but she didnt took it immediately .

After a few minutes of thinking, Beol took the pen and signed the contract. "I think that's all i need to know and do today, can i leave rn?" Yeosang replied her by shook his head. "I need to introduce you to staffs, follow me Miss Beol" he said with a smile. He led her to staffs office and everyone started to talked and look at them. "Everyone, this is Beol, she will work at here as part time painter, you can give some speech now"

She bowed "hello, you can call me Beol and i'm university student. Hope all of you can teach and help me. Thank you" Beol bowed again after finished her speech, everyone start to clapped as welcoming sign but it was cut by someone's voice. "Are you Mr Han's daughter right? OFC you're that's why you'll work here as painter" everyone start to suprised and talk abt her rn.

"damn it" beol mumbled but yeosang still could heard her, realized that she started to feel uncomfortable. "I think that's enough, everyone go back to work" . After had few words with yeosang, beol left the gallery.

=============================

It's been a week since beol started to work as part time painter, and she could tell that someone is not happy with her existence in the gallery. She walked to the office and one girl out of sudden blocking her way. "Why-", "Make a coffee for me" the girl said with arrogant voice. Beol looked at the girl's name tag "Seo yerin" and looked at others, no one seem to dare to help or scold her.

Doesnt one to wasted her time, beol just nodded and walk straight to kitchen area. "Who on earth she think she are" , it took her almost 5 mins bcoz she's not good on making coffee. Yerin came and started to yell "what the hell take you so long?". Beol let out a heavy breathe before turned to faced the arrogant girl. Many staffs started to look at them, some started to gathered around the kitchen. "Forgive me", to avoid the situation getting worse she bowed for a long time untill yerin said "i thought you'll fight me at the first place, but im wrong...you just an pushover, like your mom"  . She closed her eyes, feeling her blood ruin fast. With in second Beol raised her leg right in front Yerin's face, making her fell down. The office started to get filled with staffs' voice coz of shocked and amazed.

"How dare you?!" She stood up, "why would i be scared with you. You think you're powerfull here? You think like that just because of your father's name" , "so what if i think like that? He's much amazing than your father" Beol smirked, she found what yerin just said is funny. "Your father try hard to bribe my father so he could get the first place in top 3 best Korea Art Gallery" she said while played the video of Yerin's father arguing abt that with her father. "More than that, your father...."

Everyone excited and waited for beol to continue, "your father...slept with other girl than your mom" "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING, HE NEVER DONE THAT"  Yerin started to shouting, Yeosang's in his office could heard it "why are you denying? Some people know abt it, however other said it just a rumour. But what if i say i know one of the girl that he slept with and she have a proof"

"Unbelievable"
"He's two-face"
"That's really disgusting"

Those words came out from staffs' mouth. Yerin looked at beol with teary eye and mad face. Beol took the coffee cup "Dont be sad and mad, here's your coffee" The girl didnt took it "just take it and think it's the end of our fight". When yerin about to take it, she let the cup fell to the floor, broken. Everyone shocked and yerin let out a scream. Beol smirked before left the kitchen, all of them didnt realized that Yeosang watched that.

She about to went to toilet because she felt her body's shaking, but someone's voice stopped her. "Miss Beol, my office" yeosang said, sighed came out from her mouth before she followed him.
"Bet i'll get fired"  . "Here" yeosang gave him a bottle of water, beol looked at him with confused and shocked face. " i know you're shaking, drink this and calm yourself, please take a sit", "t-thank you". After a few mins of silence, yeosang asked her "do you already have a breakfast?" , "yes" she replied shortly. "Then, accompany me, i dont have my breakfast yet", beol didnt replied, "Let's go"

Both of them walked out from Yeosang's office and everyone looked at them.

=============================

Week by week passed, yeosang and beol get closed, other staff started to think their relationship are more than worker and boss. "Let's dinner together tonight, i'll send you the restaurant location, byee" yeosang gave her a smile before left her with shocked.

that night, dinner.

"Can i ask you something?" "Sure, go ahead" beol replied, waiting for yeosang to ask. "Actually i think i got a special feeling on you, can you be my girlfriend?" He said it quite fast but she still managed to caught it, "p-pardon?" She couldnt believe what she just heard.

×××

Hope all of you like it♡ sorry if i made any mistake👉🏻👈🏻