Chapter 16

The kiss was so tense and powerful, lips moving with mine was so soft and lushes. My head was filled with emotions that couldn't make the process. Then all of a sudden Andrés takes his hand and waps it around my waist holding me in the air while still kissing me, and then another hand grabs my thighs and waps them around his torso.

"Eres tan loca Hermosa que me vuelve loca" My breath hitched as he then dives in kissing my neck, finding the spot that no past boyfriend could have found.

The ways he was kissing my neck felt so good that it made my skin crawl. His hands rubbing my thighs making their way to~ woah!

This wasn't right we are to be at each other's throats.

I grab him by his hair pulling him away only to get a moan out of it, when he looked up his eyes didn't look the natural ocean color they were, they were like fogged teal type.

"This is wrong, we shouldn't be doing~ah! Oh my gosh!" André's hand slithered into my panties and had a finger on my button.

"What were you saying." I-i couldn't think of what I was saying, he knew what he was doing, he did that to shut me up. I took a deep breath and looked André in the eyes "y-you listen here b-bub" I swallow my drool "i-i don't appreciate what your trying to do now put"  I couldn't finish what I was saying.

André had rubbed it a little and pushed a little harder on it making me fall weak at the sudden pleasure.

"No! P-put me down" I tried to be the bigger person in this but how could I be when a man is touching your button and making you go wild?

I couldn't take it anymore." no! I can't do this, WE can't do this" I jumped down and completely lost balance on the way to the room while locking the door.
.
.
.
I couldn't sleep that night the bags under my eyes were showing more than the concealer and now I couldn't focus on work. It was like André's hands were working magic or a drug that you can't contain.

"Bruns, please get me a coffee" I sigh at his stupid tone of voice

*it wasn't stupid when those lips were on yo skin*

What the hell?

And so I head off for the drink.

*André POV*

This is frustrating, she's frustrating me but in such a hot manner, she drives me insane the things she does are so interesting. I was looking out at the view when Marella's curvy figure caught my attention, she then has disappeared into culture expresso and I gotta say that kinda angered me for a moment.

I just can't get enough of her, it's like she has to be close to me so her soft, lushes body is on mine. She smelled so good when I kissed her. It's like she belongs to me, I'm pretty sure I have known that since high school when I told my buds to put her in the janitors' close. Boy was I pissed that day.

His flashback.

"Ok, André your grades are unbearable to be good and for you to graduate now is less than 50% of what you can do"

Is school even worth it though, all this time I could have everything I wanted to do in the palm of my hand by now?

Then you wouldn't have met her.

"Are you even listening boy" He slams his hands against the desk? "Sigh, look if you don't pass this ACT you are either going to have to repeat the entire school year or drop out of high school and you and I both know you don't want to be a student at this school as well anymore" He stands and walks out the door.

Once I'm in the hallway I hear loud steps running past me almost knocking me over "I told yall asses to leave me alone or else shit is to get worst the next time you attack me in that closet once more"  Marella screams and went out the back doors.

Those bastards couldn't hold her for at least 10 mins "hey what happened?" I shove Cody making him hit the wall. 

"Tell him you leaping frog" Lenny shouts as he gets up and wipes the blood off the side of his lip. It went silent until Donie spoke from the corner.

"Arnez tried to go for Marella and it wasn't all flirtatious" I look Arnez dead in his face while he had done the same and it was like everything went quick I straight up punched him in the eye and after that punch came another and another, it was until 3 of them pulled me off.

"Yall were supposed to grab her and wait for me"

"What were you gonna do to her then, we were all just doing what we usually do but I gotta say I fun to play hard to get especially that one" I punched Arnez but this time you can hear his jaw unhinged, and out came a cry.

"Iba a disculparme por la semana pasada cuando la expulsaron por poner tonterías y espero que pueda ayudarme con tonterías relacionadas con la escuela." I was pissed to where I started speaking my other language.

"Bro chill she not even worth it just like the other hoes that throw themselves at us, Stella is just a nobody as well as the others," Cody says giving his face a smirk, and not making it a big deal.

I stare at Cody and the others and left I needed to leave, I couldn't do with them especially with Arnez, I always had a feeling toward him that rubbed the wrong way.

And that is when shit with me and him became much worse.

"Sir? Here's the coffee, I also got a lemon, blueberry, and chocolate muffin for you to choose from" I turn around to see these big muffins on my desk.

"Why so many though?" She had her hands clasped together and was moving her soft, shiny legs nervously.

"Well, I saw you didn't eat breakfast, and knowing you get all cranky and hangry isn't what people want to greet to for the rest of the day" She jabs which is quite offensive in a way.

Knock, knock, knock

"Come in" Luka the receptionist peeks his head through the heavy doors "s-sir you have unknown v-visitors, they say you would know them when you see him" That wired.

"Please let them in" I sit down "I'll see myself out then" Before I can even look up, Marella's heel sounded towards the door. "EEEP"

"I missed you sooo much, you look so good in this lighting and you smell nice as hell" "Αμίρ Αχμάντ, αγόρι την κατέβασε τώρα," a woman says.

"Ah, André Mendoza, it's quite hard to find you in this world, since you are one of the top 20 hot bachelors in some places.

"The Ahmad family what can I do for you" I stand to shake Amir's hand "Marella could you get them something to drink"

She nods making her afro bun bounce. "What would you like"

"Milk tea with 4 cups of sugar" We turn to the crazy lady with her face stuck up her ass.

Amir shoves his mother giving her facial words to her "a coffee, extra creamer, and 2 sugars" Marella rolls her eyes and walks away.

"So what can I do for you both" I smile.