"Your hair look wonderful" Harry said shyly as he saw the moonlight between his Alpha's hair, then he whispered "I would never forget this moment"

The Alpha leaned, opening his mouth the hidden canines coming out from his upper and lower gums. Carefully but quickly his fangs pierced the porcelain skin on the collarbone.

Harry cried in pain, he clutched his hands together as his hands were pinned by the Alpha. Tears flowed in his eyes and he whimpered when the Alpha retreats his fangs from him. He can feel hot blood oozing out but he whimpered again when the Alpha licked it and sealed their bond.

When Louis leaves the Omega's hands he immediately hugged the Alpha, his face on the shoulder and he sniffed due to the pain and new sensation taking over him.

"Shhh you are alright" Louis calmed his Omega "Give me one"

Harry pulled away a little and eyed at the Alpha's neck, he loves the veins of Louis's hands and neck, it's very attractive.

"Here, please" Harry whispered placing his two fingers on Louis's neck, below his ear "I will do it slowly, I promise"

"Why are you suddenly upset?" Louis asked kissing his Omega's face all over and bringing him to his neck "Scent me and then bite me"

Harry complied, he scented the Alpha's scent galnds breathing all those pure spirit and peppermint scent calming his nerves. He can feel his Alpha's wolf, the wolf is happy and is eager for Harry to bond him as well. Harry can feel it all. His Omega is eager too, to complete their bond.

Harry doesn't know how to produce fangs while in human form. He have never threatened anyone, unless like Marya he was very quite and just stay somewhere calm. And this made him upset because of thenew emotions fillong him.

"How does my fangs comes out?" Harry asked already tears spilling, he can't control his emotions "I never done that"

Louis internally freaked out at his sobbing Omega, he hugged him and rubbed his back trying to calm him.

"It comes naturally, love" Louis said loudly so his Omega would hear it through his loud sobs "Do not cry, listen to me. It comes it own"

After soothing Harry down, the Alpha's brain was mess. He was feeling dizzy and also eager for his Omega to bite him. He again guided his mate to scent him which Harry did and tells him to open his mouth and think about biting him.

Harry almost jumped in happiness when his gums produced the canines, his fangs were sharper than any Omegas Louis have ever seen. The Alpha tilted his neck sideways so his Omega can get some space.

Harry shyly licked the Alpha's skin, he nosed along the long vein and breathed in contend. He slowly bites his Alpha's skin, piercing in through the third layer of his flesh forming a deep bond.

Louis grunted in pain, holding his Omega's hips he closed his eyes feeling the sensation tooking over him. He smiled when his Omega licked the bruise and sealed it. He kissed his shoulder.

"We are official mates now" Harry murmured, his voice deep as he laid his head on the warm chest "Want to go to home"

"We are going Home, sweetheart" Louis murmured back as he helped his Omega to get up.

Both exhausted,eyes drooping, body weakening as the wolves inside them was connecting. They goes back to the castle leaded by Shadow and they slept peacefully inside their chamber. They didn't even changed their clothes, they are exhausted.

_________________________

The morning was the best morning, Harry woke up first he was utterly happy as he could feel the calmness from his Alpha. He feel nice and he smiled widely watching the Alpha sleep.