"She is strong, she is a witch after all" Harry said excitedly.

"The water formed here is powerful too, it heals people. Pains or any form of struggles in their body goes away after one glass of drink. So Hayleen also use it, we supplies it to our healing centre too"

"That is great, Louis. Why don't you store it in the castle too?" Harry asked, he was excited about all of these new information.

"Greed only leads to destruction, Omega. We only use this water to those who are very weak to even walk or talk. We do not give it to Alphas as their nature is stronger than Omegas and Betas." Louis watched his Omegas smiling "And we give to every pregnant Omegas in our land so they will have healthy pups. No wolves in Doncaster had miscarriages after we decided to put drops of this water into their medication by our witches. The wolves do not know about this."

"Oh my god that is so awesome!" Harry is excited "Any wolves born here is lucky, they are so lucky"

Louis smiled at his excited Omega and tugs on his curls.

"Why didn't the King told this to anyone? Why did he kept tohimself and the Luna?" Harry asked confused again.

"So no one tell this to anyone accidently. They won't say if they don't know" Louis said with a smile.

"Now, how did they dig our grave?" Harry asked again making the Alpha laugh

"I do not know, love. Maybe Amethyst does not mind us sleeping here?" Louis said kissing the Omega's neck.

"What if we becomes ..." Harry gets closer to the Alpha's face "Ghosts"

"Ghosts?" Louis asked leaning and nibbling on the plump lips.

"What if it is possible?" Harry whispered, licking the Alpha's lower lip "The land is full of energy after all"

"Then we can dance and kiss on our dancing hall till the world ends" Louis kissed the red lips and dragged his tongue over them.

"It's ours now?" Harry asked smiling and raising an eyebrow

"Mine is yours" Louis smiled kissing those lips and entering that warm mouth.

Wet warm fleshes are tangling and massaging eachother. Their tiny puffy breaths and small giggles between the kiss was something they loved. The lamp beside them kept lit over their faces.

Louis pulled Harry down with him, the Omega on him and he rolled over so the Omega is now underneath him. He scented the rose mixed with warm honey from the scent glands.

"It hurts, Omega" Louis whispered "Bonding hurts for a moment, but do not worry, I am here"

Harry smiled and nodded, he laid his head on the ground and watched the Alpha's moves. Louis scented his neck and clavicle, he breathed the intense smell.

"I love you, Omega. We do not say that much but we know" Louis murmured kissing along the collarbones

"We don't need to" Harry panted a little and whispered "We express our love in many ways"

Louis let out a quite growl causing Harry to throw his head back and show his submission. His neck exposed so as his shoulders. He whimpered when his Alpha licked his long collar bone on his left side. His hands was suddenly pinned above his head as the Alpha nosed along his skin.

Suddenly the moon formed so as the stars. The weather was quite dim and rainy today and that caused the clouds to cover the whole sky and didn't let the stars to shine.

Louis took a deep breathe, his eyes dark with both fond and lust as he watched his mate's shiny face from the moonlight. The Omega was looking back at him with a small smile.