"So...how did you build the dancing hall? And why the field was gone?" Harry asked

"Harry, the farmers could not plough the land. Everyone was blessed that the harvesting was already over and they were going to clean the mess. The mud, the little unwanted grasses, stones everything regrow itself" Louis said smiling at the Omega "The Tomlinson at that time was stressed and gave another land to farmers who were happy. The King tried his best to clear the place by workers but only ashes formed which got absorbed so he stopped"

"The dancing hall-"

"The two Kings after him was pretty shocked at the news of a cliff forming" Louis interrupted

"This waterfall cliff?" Harry asked pointing at the small cliff.

"Yes, the water didn't formed right after but a large part of the mud and complete land just disappeared. It formed a cliff, plants and flowers started to bloom, because of the energy the dead trees were regained power"

"That is wonderful"

"One of my great grandfathers found a tiny hole oozing water from the rocks beside the cliff. Every wolves used to walk around there, pups used to play but the dangers were also high. Our family does not want the citizens to know about the energy here as they will wander here more, it is dangerous because the ground and mud does not like anyone other than the royals"

"What?" Harry almost yelled "Like the whole Royals?"

"Yes, as years went on this place and every natural contents here gain more powerful energy. Royal borns are naturally strong, accidents happened when normal wolves were get in here"

"What type of accidents?" Harry asked quietly

"Getting unconscious, screaming with pain, death" Louis said sighing "Very dangerous"

"So why...why am I alright?" Harry asked

"You are royal Harry, we have told you that after seeing your wolf" Louis smiled

"But....I am not strong" Harry pouted

"And you are my mate too, Amethyst loves Doncaster especially Tomlinsons or that is what I believe. The stone recignises everyone, so as this land" Louis said tucking the curly hair behind the pale ear of his Omega "We do not know the whole power of Amethyst, the stone is a big mystery"

"How did they dig our grave?" Harry asked, his mouth wide open.

"That is what I am wondering too" Louis said "And nobody except the Kings and Lunas knows it. So for that the King built a dancing hall without foundation, it can break easily actually. And after like weeks a waterfall formed and flowed inside the hall flowing down to the cliff. He officially closed the hall and told everyone that waterfall is important than a Royal dancing hall"

"Where does the water go?"

"Down there" Louis pointed to the cliff "There is a pit which was there naturally, the water flows there and its been ages still it is not filled"

"Is Amethyst a meteorite or something? Like it's shoot down from space?" Harry asked curiously.

Louis only chuckled.

"I do not know, Omega. We used normal Amethyst stone too, even before Amethyst getting here. Our drawers have some amethyst chains, you must have seen it" Harry nodded "Every wolves home has that, we believe it gives us strength and peace"

"I am gonna wear it from tomorrow" Harry said seriously

"If you want to" Louis chuckled "And Hayleen can also step here, the witches before her also have came here they have no problem"