I looked around the room, there was a large bed right in the middle, there were so many posters on the wall for Gryfindor and quidditch, the were even posters of bikini girls. I saw some photos of him and the boys.

     "Why do you look so depressed", I tried to joke.

     Sirius rolled his eyes, "It's not like you would understand".

     "I am more than you think I am, even if your annoying I still care about you", I said adding in a little laugh.

     "Why Reggie, what does he have that I don't", Sirius said suddenly getting angry.

     Talk about bipolar, "Whoa, you sound a bit jealous".

     "I'm not jealous", Sirius growled.

     "You both are different people, why do you want me to notice that you have good qualities", I asked.

     He ignored the question, "Why did you agree to marry him, you are a whole different person at Hogwarts".

     "One, I didn't agree to marry him, I was forced into it, two, I have to act different, you don't understand my life", I said thinking of the dangers.

     "Exactly, that's all you do, have a secret and don't share it with anyone, even if they are trying to help you", Sirius said trying to hint at something.

     "Well, I'm sorry that nobody can help me in this situation, and look at you, all you do is sit around here acting like your life is perfect, well it's not and so isn't mine", I yelled getting mad.

     "But you don't know how I feel, so stop trying to, you don't know what it feels like to be abused because you ended up in a different house, I could die, my parents don't care, they will kill me when they are done with me", Sirius yelled fearfully.

     My eyes flashed red, "Your lucky that people like you even have the chance to live a long life, I have to live my life since I was born, looking over my shoulder if they are coming, we don't survive, we die very young so be grateful for the life you do have, you at least had a childhood, I didn't, I had to fight, fight, and fight, not having anyone to support me".

     There was silence.

     "At least be grateful that you had a childhood, I'm leaving", I said storming out of the room and grabbing my jacket, and going downstairs where the Black sisters, were waiting.

     "How did you do that", Andy asked.

     I looked at her confused, "Do what".

     "Your hair, it looks like a spark of lightning is coming out of it and your eyes are red", Bella explained.

     "What", I said trying to get my eyes back to normal and shaking my head trying to get rid of the sparks. 

     "It's gone", Cissy said.

     "I wonder why that happened thought", I asked myself.

     "Don't talk about it here, let's talk when we go to the park", Bella said, as we walked out the door.

     We got to the park, it was a beautiful hidden park. There were willow trees that covered it from other eyes. We went through the willow tree leaves things, and there was a river and a few benches. It kinda also looked like a place where cute couples would come on a date.

     "So, I really don't know what is happening to me", I said sitting down at one of the benches

     "How many weird things have happened to you", Cissy asked.

     "Well there was the one time when Andy found out about me, there were fireballs in my hand, the weird incidents where people kept calling me a goddess, I got really mad that I want to kill someone, that one is scary, there were also a few more but they weren't really a big deal", I said.

     "And the sparks of lightning is normal because you're a daughter of Zeus", Andy said.

     "And don't forget the dream and angel person that said they have to protect you", Bella said.

     "Yeah", I said.

     Andy changed the subject, "We should go shopping for dresses for the Potter ball".

     "Yeah, mother and aunt probably already have our dresses", Bella said.

     "It's fine", I said not really caring about what to wear.

     Please vote, comment, and share! I'm sorry if I'm unable to update again, I just have sm homework this weekend but I will check my notifications. The next chapter is going to be the Potter ball, and the moment you have all been waiting for...

     JAMES TO FIND OUT THAT ASTEROPE IS HIS SISTER!!!!!! Idk if it's going to happen in the next chapter but it will happen at the Potter ball. Go listen to Peaches by JB, it's so fucking good, I stay up last night just to hear it!!!!!