I took a pause and then continued in a cold tone.

Tae - " Tell me the truth if you don't want to be fired and go behind the bars."

She was scared as hell, so she blurted out everything,
how she stole the dresses at night
on Jennie's command and
how Jennie decided to make her models wear these designs because apparently they were better than her designs.

And I recorded everything.

End of Flashback

Y/n - " That was smart."

Tae - " I am smart."

I said cockily.

Time skip
Few days later
Tae's cabin
Tae's POV

I was frustrated and irritated now.

Why?

Because of those giddy feelings I am experiencing when I am with y/n.

I tried to shrug them off but now it's becoming difficult, I can not shrug them off anymore.

When I am experiencing these feelings I love it, but later on the question - what are these feelings? and why am I feeling them? is frustrating me.

I was so done with them that I even decided to Google it but there came  some stupid things like you are in love etc.

So I thought I needed to talk to someone about this.

And I decided on joonie hyung, he would be the best.

I called him and asked him where he is and luckily he was in his apartment,so I drove till there.

I reached his apartment, ringed the bell, to which he opened the door and welcomed me in to the living room.

Tae - " Hyung, I want to talk to you about something and also need some advice."

Namjoon - " what is it?"

Tae - " Hyung, promise me you won't laugh at me or something."

He nodded his head.

I took a deep breath and said.

Tae - " There's a problem, it's about y/n."

Namjoon - " Did you do something to her?"

He asked raising his eyebrows and glaring at me a little.

Tae - " Noo, it's actually the opposite, she did something to me."

He furrowed his brows.

Tae - " Hyung.........I am feeling some weird feelings around her, I have never experienced them before.

Whenever I am close to her I feel nervous and conscious about myself, my heartbeat.......it accelerates, my cheeks burn.

And when I am not with her, I want to be with her, her presence makes me nervous but at the same time calms me down too.

And when she smiles, I feel something in my stomach,like butterflies are dancing in there.