"Give it to me"

"Your a bitch you know that"

"Be quiet you rat"

"All of you shut up your irritating your father"

I walk in as I try my best to ignore there argument.I grab a plate of fruit as I exit the room to the living room where I eat peacefully.I eat melon peacefully when I start hearing them closer to me,Ohh no they better back the fuck off.

"Elanora what super power would you have"Romano asks as he and Esteban walk in.I could never have a peaceful night can I.

"Yeah like who would have super speed"Romano brags disappointingly to Esteban who shakes his head aggressively.My attention perks up as I hear super speed,the flash is my favorite if am being honest.

"Shut the fuck up Romano who picks reading minds that'd be annoying"Esteban mutters as I turn around looking as they argue back and fourth.Welcome back to a normal day of living with The Russo's.

"Shut up both of you—
-But btw super speed is everything"I mutter as Esteban beems with excitement and Romano frowns .I shake my head as we all wait for the super divas in this house aka Lucas and Marcos.

"Are the divas almost done"I ask Romano who grins at the nickname we gave them a while ago.

"Nope"he mutters as he continues to eat his cup of fruit.I sit in the couch as I remember all the things I'm facing right now.Fuck you Epifiano and your great acting skills.Ughh I'm over this shit but ,am I no not yet ,at least.I will need time to get him off my chest.Gosh fuck falling in love, im over that shit.Never again ,nope.

I hear heavy footsteps coming down the stairs .Ohh the divas have arrived.

"The divas have shone there face"I mutter as they both groan in annoyance.

I stand up as they both hurry to the kitchen for a snack.I walk to the kitchen to ay goodbye to papa and my older brothers.I see Matheo first.

"Bye Matheo"I whisper hugging his waist softly.

"Goodbye princess"he whispers back as he continues reading paperwork.I start walking to papa but stop when I feel someone behind me,I feel them kiss my forehead.

"Bye my little princess"Gabriel mutters as he hugs me like a teddy bear.I hug him back as hard.

"Papa"I say sprinting to him ,I hug him softly as he holds me tightly.

"Bye my principessa I'll see you later ,have a good day at school"papa mutters kissing my forehead.

I walk away to the garage for my keys with three annoying people behind me.I open the door to the garage as I get my keys walking to my beautiful baby ,my motorcycle.

I get on as I grab the helmet and put it on as well.I start the engine as I drive myself to school.I enjoy the nature I am surrounded by.I take everything in view.I internally gag as I see the school gates appear in my vision.I drive to the parking lots where I park in the very back.I hate people watching me especially when your in the front.

I take my helmet off as I grab my back pack and put it over my shoulder.I wait for Lucas and my brothers.I look around the campus and see everyone looking at me with pity in there eyes.What the hell.

"Hey why are they looking at me like that"I ask both Lucas and my brothers.

I see them tense up ,they look away.

"What is it"I ask again.

"Ugh...so the picture kinda got leaked"Marcos mutters making me put my hands over my face.Why is my life full of  these stuff.Gosh this is embarrassing.