I just need time to not be okay,it's okay to be sad sometimes.I manage to stop crying and now I'm more like anger,raging bull ready to explode at any second,like I'm just imagining Epifiano covered in red while I chase him till he's on the floor unconscious.Gosh evil much,I retort to myself.

I stare at the window as it seems to calm me in a way.I throw my pillow to the ground,it's to wet ,with all my tears.I grab a new pillow as I stare at the window ,for a couple minutes.Im a bad bitch I don't need a man in my life ,I just need my family with me.

I doze off till I feel strong hands grip my waist pulling me to there chest.I immediately relax when Lucas scent hits me, I lay my back towards him.I move my head to the side so he could lay his head in my neck,we lay there in each other's embrace as we don't need to talk to each other to feel each other's warm embrace.I feel his hands tighten in fists,I intertwine our hands together.I squeeze his hand in reassurance,I feel his grip loosen when I come in contact with him.I take in a deep breath as I smile at the thought of I'm a magnet to toxic men.

"You know I'm officially a magnet to toxic men"I whisper softly,as I continue to stare out the window.I feel his vibration course my body indicating he's chuckling at me.

"Yes you are"he says,as I feel his smile grow.

"I'm never falling in love again"I mumble quietly,I'm not sure if her heard me.I feel him pull the cover over us.I feel him relax as he brings me closer to him.

"You will ,when you find the one"he says making me genuinely happy I have him in my life.

"What would life be without you,my Lucas who is annoying at times"I say as he laughs softly in my neck.

"And life would be boring without my Elanora"he says as I feel goosebumps arise on my skin.His voice tickling my skin.

"Do you hate him"he asks as I just feel disappointment,i was just another promise he couldn't keep.

"No ,I don't hate him,I'm just disappointed he turned out to be the person he said hed never be" I say as he lied to my face,he said he loved me ,but the picture was clear ,his eyes shone so much love and desire,the eyes he looked at me with.But those eyes lit up in a different way when he looked at her not me.Its clear he would pick her ,and I think he did.But it's fine because it just hurts to know that he will never look at me the way I looked at him .It hurts to know he played with my feelings.

"come out,your family is worried"Lucas says making me realize papa and my brothers are probably worried sick.Gosh ,fuck this shit,I'm not gonna cry over some dumb piece of shit who left me.

"Let's go I'm kinda hungry"I say getting up only for him to tighten his hold.I give up he's to strong,plus he's like a big teddy bear.

"Let's go ladybug"he utters as he pulls us out of the covers,I get up only to feel nauseous ,fuck when's the last time I ate probably ,a day .I look up to see my stars glowing in the night,I smile as it makes me feel at home.I walk to Lucas who extends his hand to me,I connect our hands together as we make our way downstairs to the kitchen.We walk in to see the family eating silently some having small talk with each other,as I walk in it becomes silent.I am then bombered by different questions at the same time.

"Are you okay"

"Why are you sad"