09: Lady

Chapter 9

Louisiana

I wiped my sweat using the back of my palm and heaved a sigh. I was panting and my sweat were all over my head. It was leaking down my face. It was getting harder everyday. I was trained harder everyday to prepare my attacks and ability to heal.

But, then, as years goes by, my attacks improved more than my inborn ability. The healing ability of mine just got worse. My defenses, and offenses were more trained than my ability.

I didn't know how to react about that matter before. I just don't want to be a weakling in my own ability. I just couldn't still accept that I could not master my own ability.

It's not good that I am more productive and advanced when it comes to fighting, but in medicine, I don't matter.

It was a punishment from Madame. So, instead of going to school, I spent my years training in our mansion to master my own ability. It was hard, yes, but who am I to complain?

I can't tell that I was taking it so well even though I looked tough on the outside. Maybe, I looked tough because I got taller, and have a shaping in my body than before. But, despite of it, I'd never felt superior.

It all started with that reckless decision that I made years ago. Now, Madame punished me, and made me train my ability for years. Without the help of any professional, I did it relying only to myself.

I was not allowed also to goes out the mansion without permission from Madame. My passed three years in the Hennessy mansion have been strict and tough for me.

I was also not allowed to meet any of my friends, even Darius so I won't be distracted training myself alone in the mansion. Madame didn't even care if I die because of boredom inside of her mansion.

Madame really did her best to punished my sick ass. It was already late but I wasn't feeling sleepy since I just woke up from a long nap earlier. Dala na rin siguro ng pagod kaya naging mahimbing ang tulog ko sa nakalaang kuwarto.

I went straight here from the training court, feeling so exhausted after the trial game with the dumb and weak stationem. I shook my head and looked for some documents that was given to me by Madame in my desk.

I arched a brow and reviewed the details to check the senior trainers of the crew. Years ago, I was assigned to joined an organization and, was instantly promoted to the second command. It was an assassination group called Delta Sages.

I have also known that Darius had joined the group before.

Madame sent me a document, containing the names of the old members of our group. The side of my lips rose up when I read someone's familiar name.

Archadler Vesarius.

The man's profile appeared first on the document, I was expecting the whole information about him, including his photo, clan he belongs to, age and his past trainings from the academy.

I grazed my thumb on my lower lip. "Interesting." I muttered then I turned my gaze at his age. I almost exclaimed when I read it. He was already twenty-six years old, while I am still on twenty-two years old.

Then, he was four years ahead than me. Did he also spent his years in an organization? He was just fifteen years old when he joined, based from the documents I've read. Why did he immediately join the organization, huh?

"Good morning, Ma'am." Our Madame, after I wake up from a long sleep, greeted the woman.

I wasn't aware that we will be having a visitor for today. The woman looked elegantly beautiful with her gold accessories in her necklace, ears, wrist, hand and even in her arms, she have it. It was a gold jewelry with designs around her arms, it was seen because she was wearing a sleeveless top.