Once she was satisfied with her mission, she hopped back over to her side and started the car up like nothing had just happened.

"And what the hell was that eh?" I laughed at her momentary outburst, and she glanced at me sideways and smirked.

"I couldn't exactly do that in there could I? These pregnancy hormones are making me want to rip that shirt right off you and lick from the sparrows right down to your tip," she shocked me by saying.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed in disbelief that this was the same girl who got embarrassed when I just said the word d*ck.

"What? You always tell me to tell you what I want. That's what I want, you naked on top of me," she shrugged, and my eyes bulged at the new mouth she had developed. Regardless of the reasoning behind her words, I f*cking loved pregnancy already.

"That can be arranged," I responded, and she looked at me again with wild eyes before turning back to the road. One of her hands left the steering wheel and crept it's way up my thigh, landing on my crotch making me jerk at the sudden contact.

"Whoops, slipped...speed bump," she shrugged. This was going to be a long tortuous car ride, I could already tell.

...

"I'm so hungry, like all the time!" Jen made her way straight to the fridge when we got back to her apartment. I looked around for Sam, but the place was empty.

"Where's your sister?" I asked, as she demolished an entire punnet of blue berries in one mouth full.

"Out with her new boyfriend," she said with her mouth full, and I laughed as the juice dripped down the sides of her mouth.

"New boyfriend? So Calum's out of the picture completely then?" I made my way over to her.

"Who know's, who cares, all I care about is pleasing my baby daddy right now," she pulled me into her, fumbling with my belt buckle.

"And how do you plan to do that?"

"This is a good start," she pulled my head down, so our lips could touch. I backed her up against the bench, before lifting and sitting her down so she was at my level. We continued kissing, the harder I went, the harder she pulled on my hair, and it was driving me crazy.

"I want to take you right here, right now," I joked, not for a second being serious about it.

"Do it," she laid back, and lifted her hips off the bench top to undress her bottom half.

"I was kidding," I said surprised.

"I wasn't," she removed my belt and unzipped my jeans.

"You're crazy," I smiled and shook my head at this wild girl in front of me. She was sexy as hell right now, and I was so ready for her I could barely think straight.

"Stop talking," She pulled me into her again, and I only managed to pull my jeans down just below my arse before she whined for me to start. I laid her back against the hard top, and pressed myself into her, making her moan the most amazing sound that had ever left her.

"F*ck, make that noise again and this won't be lasting very long," I groaned, attaching my lips to her neck.

This was different to any other time. We were both fully dressed on top still, and I missed the skin to skin contact, but this was just as sexy as any other time I had been with her. It was spontaneous, a little risqué considering Sam could walk in at any moment, but hot as f*ck.

"Take me against the wall," she begged, and cried at the friction between our bottom halves.

"Sure baby," I chuckled at her demands, savouring this new found confidence in her tonight. I lifted her from the bench, with her still attached to me, and lightly slammed her up against the nearest wall.