VII. I Just Can't Stop Loving You: A Lover's Heart

Start from the beginning

Minutes have gone by and Amelia walked out of her room and shouted from the hallway, "Dahlia, I'm gone! See you later tonight!" Amelia shouted from her room, "Ok! See ya!" She heard the front door closed. Immediately, she ran out of the room, locked the front door, dimmed all the lights, lit some candles and turned on some soft, jazzy music on the record player. She had on her brand new mini black, see-through teddy nightgown she purchased last week, with just her black panties underneath -- she was prepping herself for special occasions like this. She went into the living room, and looked into the large mirror to fix her hair.

*knock knock knock*

Dahlia heard the door and took a deep breath, saying to herself, "Ok girl, you can do this." She walked towards the front door, looked into the peephole and seen her man standing there -- her heart dropped. She slowly unlocked the door, twisted the doorknob and opened it, peeping at the corner. Suddenly, she opened the door wide, and seen Michael standing there with a bouquet of pink dahlias in his hand, dressed so suave and debonaire:

 Suddenly, she opened the door wide, and seen Michael standing there with a bouquet of pink dahlias in his hand, dressed so suave and debonaire:

Dahlia's legs went numb, her heart beating fast -- she could not take her eyes off of him. After a few seconds passed, Michael asked with a giggle, "Dahlia? Are you ok?" Dahlia was in a total daze -- she finally came back to herself and without verbal response, she shook her head 'yes' to his question. He walked up close to her, gently grabbed her chin with his hand, leaned in to her, and kissed her on her soft lips. They kissed passionately, walking themselves inside, with Dahlia using her foot to slam the door. As they parted their lips, Michael gazed into her eyes, held out the dahlias and said, "These are for you, baby. I know how much you love dahlias, so I decided to pick up some on the way here." Dahlia grabbed them in excitement, sniffed them and said, "Oh my God, yes! You know exactly what I love! These are beautiful, baby. Thank you!" She leaned in to him and hugged him so tightly. She walked over to the coffee table in the middle of the living room and sat them down there. Suddenly, she embraced herself into Michael's arms, her hands caressing his back, her face buried into his chest -- she inhaled his sensual musky cologne and said in a seductive tone, "Mmmm, you smell so good." As Michael's hands were wrapped around Dahlia's hips, he looked around the apartment and said, "I really love the atmosphere here, baby. You wasted no time setting the place up." Dahlia smiled and continued to embrace her man. Michael gazed her up and down from her toes, up to her breasts and said with wide eyes, "Not to mention how beautiful you look tonight. I love what you have on. It's very sexy." He bit his bottom lip as he said it, making Dahlia blush, her heart skipping 100 beats per minute. "Why, thank you, babe. You know, I wore this just for you", she said. They gazed into each other's eyes for a few seconds before kissing passionately, their tongues slowly playing with each other's.

While kissing, Michael glided his big hands under Dahlia's teddy and started rubbing her ass cheeks slowly. Dahlia moaned lightly into his mouth, pressing her hot body against his as hard as she could, feeling his hard dick against her thigh. When their lips parted, Dahlia took a deep, sensual breath and said, "Mmm, now that was worth waiting for. I missed you baby." Michael smiled and said, "Not as much as I've missed you." Dahlia walked over to the record player and switched from the jazz vinyl records to Michael's Bad vinyl record -- she put it on one of her favorites, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, on repeat mode. While the music played, Dahlia slowly walked over to Michael and placed her hands on his shoulders, all while he wrapped her body tightly with his arms, his hands on her perfect waist -- they swayed to the music so sensually, candles burning in the background and their bodies filled with yearning desire. As she laid her head on his chest, Michael moved his lips to her ear and said in a soft whisper, "You know -- I'm really feeling this moment ... being here with you and holding you in my arms, is just what I've been thinking of since we've last seen each other. It's like I see your face in every thing I do, every where I go. I just -- I just love you so much." Dahlia looked up into Michael's deep brown eyes, rubbing his shoulders at the same time -- her eyes moved towards his lips, and she seductively said, "Every night, I lay in bed thinking of you, wishing you would hold me and kiss me with your soft lips, my body melting into your warm embrace -- my heart beats for you every day. Now that you're here, I just feel so safe. I love you, Michael. Kiss me." Michael leaned in towards her lips and kissed them so delicately, his hands slowly gliding down her back towards her ass, in which he squeezed tightly. Dahlia moaned under her breath. She loved the way he touched her, the way he made her feel, how he kissed her -- she was hooked. "Mmmm...", she moaned as she was stroking his curls. As their lips parted, out of breath, with a fire sparkling in her loins, she asked him, "Michael, remember when we first talked about how our first time making love would be special?" Michael smiled shyly -- he has to be really comfortable with someone to talk about something like that. He replied, "Yes, I do remember." Dahlia bit her bottom lip and said, "I'm ready." Michael could feel his heart fluttering, gazing seductively into her eyes. He asked her, "Are you sure? You know how much I desire to take my time with you." Dahlia, with a sense of passion and sureness in her whole demeanor, she replied, "The way that I feel about you, I've never been more sure in my whole life. I don't mind what you do, because it will definitely be alright with me." Her words sent a chill down his spine, his dick growing harder by the second. He was ready. And he knew just what he had in mind to do -- what turns her on, what makes her moan ... all those things. Dahlia held her hand out for Michael to put his hand in hers. After he placed his hand in hers, she led the way to go to her bedroom.