"So much that he chased her to Arizona?" I wanted to scream and maybe rip Edwards head off.

"Yes and no, we brought her here to protect her, he just followed." Idiots the whole damn coven. No offense to Esme and Alice of course and Carlisle.

"So you guys just let her meet the vampire?"

"No she tricked Jasper."

"Now how the fuck Alice?" I ask laughing a little she tricked a vampire, only Bella.

"He took her to the bathroom and he didn't realize she left though the other door." I had to laugh at that. Poor cowboy probably thought she was backed up or something. "We found her in your old ballet studio."

"Ugh I forgot about that hell hole." I mutter. "The vampires dead right? Or like double dead."

"Yea Emmett Jasper and I killed him." I nod a little.

"I'm still going to kill your brother. Making her say that stuff to my dad." I sigh and look up to see my mother coming towards the car. "Fucking hell. You might want to run Alice." She nods and goes inside the hospital.

"What the heck Celeste!" Renee screams as she rips open my door.

"You're a grown women Renee say fuck." I tell her and get out of the car because I will not let her speak down to me. "What's wrong now?"

⚠️

"You let her leave on her own!" Bitch how the hell is this my fault.  "All because you were getting another stupid tattoo, probably doing drugs again. You should've been there for her!" I hate being yelled at, she done fucked up. "What the heck is wrong with you?" Your my mother that's what.

"Oh like you were there for us?" I snap back and point my finger in her face. Now kids respect your parents unless you're me and your mother is Renee.
"Because let me tell you something, I saw more of my teachers growing up than I did you Renee."

"Excuse me."

"No you don't get to interrupt me not this time. You sit here and act all mighty and shit and yet you haven't called Bella in weeks." Fucking bitch. "You don't get to tell me I should've been there for her, when I have been my whole life, because you were to busy chasing your youth that you don't have."

"You were never fucking there, we cooked for ourselves, we took care of each other when we were sick." I laugh a little. "And to bring up the fucking drugs? I was trying to fucking kill myself and all you cared about was how it looked on you!"

"Celeste."

"No I'm not fucking done Renee." I snap. "What now you want to cry?"

"Celeste that hurt me too."

"Oh I bet it did hurt you so bad you called me a disgrace and pathetic right? Because what that was going to fix me? I know I wasn't there, but guess what Bella is a fucking adult. She raised herself she raised me! She did more than you ever could and she's the reason I'm alive right fucking now."

⚠️

"So even if I was there she still would've left because she can make her choices, even wrong ones. And you sit here and act like you know what's best for her for me and yet you can't tell me a single thing about either of us that actually fucking matters." I suddenly felt very calm and turned to see Jasper and Emmett standing across the parking lot, looking weird as hell being bundled up in this heat.

"Celeste please just listen." Renee says as she tries to hug me.

"Get the fuck away from me, before I break your fucking jaw." I tell her. "Don't speak to me anymore, ever."

"Celeste."

"Ever." I turn and walk back not the hospital, I see Carlisle and Alice look at me, and Phil too. "Control your bitch, before I put her down." I tell him and go into Bella's room. "I'm leaving." I tell my dad making sure to whisper.

"I take it you spoke to Renee."

"Spoke is a nice word." I tell him. "I'll meet you at the hotel later." He nods and kisses my forehead. I walk out of hospital no stops, not taking the car I'm just going to walk because stopping is not a good idea right now.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders as I continued to walk the streets.

"Hi."

"You okay?" Emmett asks me.

"No, I hate her." I tell him.

"I can tell." He says and I laugh a little. "So where are we going?"

"No idea just away from her." I tell him and look around where we were. "Actually I'm going to get food." I take a left and he just walks with me.

I hate Arizona.