#5 The Hogwarts Express

Song for This Chapter: Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

Olivia broke the comfortable silence of the compartment, "I think I'm gonna go walk around for a bit."

As she stood up it was revealed that George was the only one awake other than herself. Fred and Lee were practically cuddling with one another on the bench opposite of George and Olivia.

George grabbed his chest in a dramatic fashion, "Am I not good enough for you?"

"Oh Georgie, you are more than enough," Olivia said, ruffling his hair. He did his best to not blush at the nickname she had given him. Olivia continued to speak as he did his best to fix his hair, "Would you like to join me?"

His eyes met hers in a way almost saying 'Really?'

"Liv I was just kidding you don't have to-"

"No!" she grabbed his arm pulling him to his feet, "Let's go wander around the train for a bit, I wanna say hi to the girls and maybe even Cedric."

"How do you even have that many friends? Who would wanna hangout with you?"

"Oh haha Weasley, very funny, but remember that you were the one who wanted to be friends with me," she said matter-of-factly.

With that they headed down the train corridor. Most people would always sit with the same set of people every year. That was unless they were a part of Slytherin house.

Olivia had nothing against them, some of them were the nicest people in the world, but they did have an unspoken car all to themselves. Most of the Gryffindors would try their best to stay at the front of the train in order to be as far away from them as possible.

It was all a bit dramatic if Olivia had any say on the matter.

As the two friends walked down the hall, Olivia's eyes fell on a six-foot brunette boy about to walk into a compartment. Without a second thought, she yelled, "OLI!!"

The boy turned around very cautiously. Olivia ran down the hall like a madman towards him, not caring who saw her. She collided with the boy into a big hug. Though the twins and Lee called her Oli, that nickname belonged to someone completely different in her world. Oliver Wood.

---

They met during Olivia's first year. She was on her free period looking for the twins when she came across a second year slytherin. The student didn't say much to her until they realized who she was. It was no secret to anyone that she was a muggle-born witch. They started harassing her, berating her with hurtful words.

Olivia was quite confused considering she had never spoken to the student before. As she continued to listen to the second year yell at her for something she couldn't change, she felt someone walk up behind her. She saw it was a Gryffindor boy. Within a second she prepared herself for him to join in with the Slytherin student. But he didn't say anything, he just stood next to her looking down at the Slytherin.

They spoke to him in the same harsh tone they had used with Olivia, "What do you want, Wood? This doesn't concern you!"

The Gryffindor they referred to as Wood laughed slightly before speaking in his Scotish accent, "I just wonder what Professor McGonagal would think if she found out you were harassing another student?"

The Slytherin flinched slightly at the mention of McGonagal but acted as if they didn't care. Wood continued, trying a different tactic, "Actually no, I wonder how the entirety of the Gryffindor Quidditch team would react if they found out you were harassing one of their friends?"