19

TW: KIDNAPPING AND DRUGGING

"It's probably a joke," Lani murmured. "Clay wouldn't actually do that."

I wiped my tears on the hoodie Wilbur had given to me when we were getting into the car to find Clay's location to get Jules.

I fiddled on my phone to find Clay's location. I knew he shared it with me when I first moved to the apartment, now it wasn't showing up. "I think he unshared it with me, it's not showing up."

"When did he un-share it?" Wilbur sounded like a detective.

I opened our Messages chat and scrolled up past the image. "Two days ago."

"IT WAS A F**KING SET UP!" Tommy screamed.

"Tommy calm down," Ava demanded. She looked like she knew it was all a joke and there was no point to going out. I didn't know what she was thinking, but it didn't seem like Clay would ever drug somebody as a joke.

My mind was unstable and I couldn't think straight. Everything was blurring together and I was lost in it all.

"They said they were going to the Unama for dinner so let's go there." Wilbur turned left on Gerard Avenue.

I glanced out the window at the passing houses and cars. The street was busy, but somehow quiet.

"Maybe he's on drugs himself or something," I thought out loud. I didn't realize I spoke out loud until Lani agreed.

RoommatesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara