thirteen | ~

"Talkin' to the voices in my head, let 'em tell.

it, I'd be better dead."

L u c i a n o 

Victoria Rossvic. A strong and intelligent woman. But from the inside she is cold, heartless and avaricious. The type of woman who could set the world on fire and call it rain. She may look innocent but she knows how to leave a mark in your life.

I know all her weaknesses from the past, manipulation is one of the best things she can do. Nobody could discover her true colours, only I. Once you show someone your true colors it is impossible to paint over them. Just like Victoria the smile she has on her face looked like she was never broken,

but if you look closely you can see it in her. The devilish demon inside her grew bigger, trying so hard to be perfect but it always failed.

She couldn't stand that I have Aurora by side, I could read from her forced smile she puts on her face.

"Fuck off, Victoria." Her upper lip twitched slightly, as she turned to lowering her voice to whisper to her ear. Her eyes widened, with a proud smile at her and walking to the crowd of people.

"Who is s-she?" I could hear a tremble in her fragile voice, her gaze ridden on the crowd of people. I place my glass of wine on the high table. Her hand shivered, what did Victoria say to her ?

"She is a nobody." I reach out for hands to cool her down, but she pushes them away. I tried to find her eyes but she glanced to the floor, why is she avoiding me. "I need to go to the restroom." With these words she leaves my side and runs out quickly.

A u r o r a

"Hello Luciole." These words floated in my head. She knows something, on the hallway to the restroom I see her leaning against the wall waiting for me, as she inhale her cigarette smoke.

"I knew, you would come." A giggle came out of her mouth, which made me more nervous. She hands me the cigarette when I stand beside her. As I take it out of my mouth, inhaling the smoke by taking a deep breath.

"What do you want." I ask but she just grins as if I made a joke about it. " Honey, you know that you are in danger right?. And if I would be you I would stay away from Luciano. He is a dangerous man,

'the light is easy to love but you can't handle the darkness,' I know how much power you carry but be careful which people you let close. He only taking advantage of you." She stated, staring into my eyes like a devilish creature. I never met the other side of him, but I know what he's capable of Elijah's words made it clear to me years ago.

"What makes you say that?" She shakes her head, ignoring my question.

"I still have bruises on me, after what he did to me." She rolled up her sleeve, showing them to me. I gasped, he hurted her?

She gave me the puppy eyes which made me want to hug her. I embrace her into my arms. Suddenly I hear screams and shooting from the hall inside that made me jump.

"Do me a favour, take your brother and go back home, he isn't worth it." She says on her way walking away from me. How does she know about Kyle, I shouted her name but she was already gone.