"Let's go!" All of us made our way. Namjoon and Jin ride with me. On our way, we inform the rest of the gang to meet us there.

"Baby.. Stay here okay."

"Be care Joonie and please bring my baby back."

"Of course love."

"Helo, Gguk. Are you here? Put on your mask and your robe. We will enter as the ghost mafia." I told them.

I walk out of the car with Namjoon hyung and meet the rest of the gang and we walk to the front door.

I can hear a faint voice of crying from above and see an open window, I turn to Gguk and Namjoon. Seems like they heard it too.

Suga kick the door open we enter to see a gambling table in the middle of the living room with alcohol bottle everywhere. The house are reek of sweat, alcohol, and smoke.

The house is big but a bit rundown. I believe Tae once mentioned that the house belong to his late grandmother.

The people inside were shocked to see us and my eyes pointed at Taehyung's so call father and mother.

"You are welcome to come here whenever you like sir. Could it maybe you want girls to satisfy you?" I didn't answer.

"Or maybe boy? I HAVE ONE! Very beautiful and pretty!"

This piece of shit plan to sell Tae as sex slave? Gguk was about to pouce on him but I hold him.

"Hey! I won him just now! He is mine!"

A man said from behind.

"You know us?" I ask.

"Of course! The ghost! Most powerful my house is in your area so please give us your support!"

"Then you know our rule about prostitution?!" This old man showed nervous face.

"Ye..yes...n..no...forcing."

So.. Did you force anyone here?"

"I...d..did not!"

Hobi punch his face out of no where.

"LIAR!" Hobi said with dark venom in his voice. At this level, all of us have venom in our voice.

There are about 10 people in the house right now and all of them showed terrified face and standing with head down.

Suddenly, a man come down from the stairs with no shirt on and loose pants. My eyes wide because I believe he is coming from the room with Tae's voice.

"FUCKING SHIT!" Namjoon jump on him and punch his face.

"Don't kill him yet." was all I said.

Hobi, Suga and Jimin control the others who are in the house and lock them in one room because we don't want them to see and to know why are we here.

Jungguk and I, quick to climb up and get inside that particular room only to find Taehyung hand tied behind his back, naked and....semen coming out..

I felt tears wetting my face. For a while Gguk and I froze to see his state.
His eyes bore into nothing like he is already dead inside.

"Slowly Gguk, no harsh movements."

He noded understand.

When we release his hand, I slowly touch his face and gently call him.

"Love...."

"Baby...." Gguk too.

He move his eyes to meet ours but Tae didn't move. He only look at us.

I tried picking him up and place him on my lap but he suddenly fainted.

I wrap his body with blanket and Gguk quickly carry him bridal style and they saw us when walk down with Taehyung being carried by Ggukie.

"What happened?! Tae?! Namjoon ask but Gguk ignore him and take him outside immediately.

"Take his parents and that guy to the chamber. Kill the rest!" I ordered our men who is on guard outside.

I call on everybody and we left with unconcious Taehyung to hospital.

I drive the car with Namjoom at the passenger seat and Jin at the back crying while hugging Taehyung on his lap.

"WHO DID THIS! WHY THEY DID THIS TO HIM?!" Jin shout but none of us answer because we know he didn't want our answer.

"He didn't deserve this...my baby..only deserve happiness...." Jin continue with a low sad voice.