𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

[ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ]

you were asked by xiangling to get some star conch shells for her and off you went to yaoguang shoal

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

you were asked by xiangling to get some star conch shells for her and off you went to yaoguang shoal. while collecting the shells you spotted a small island nearby and decided to climb up to a higher place in order to wing glide off there and swim through the rest of the way to make it onto the island.

people always say curiosity killed the cat but whats the thrill of life if you dont take any risks?

once you actually reached the island you saw a heart figure on the ground surrounded by pretty flowers on one side and a rock on the other.

as you were admiring how pretty the place looked, there was another person on the tiny island laying on a tall stone looking pillar. he peeked his head over to see a younger figure crouching down and using their camera to snap different photos of the cool place.

he quickly jumped down surprising you at first. you weren't expecting somebody else to be on the island. especially from how quiet it was when you arrived.

"woah where did you come from?" the figure with blue hair asked, "uh... i just wind glided over here" you replied. you tried avoiding any awkwardness and asked, "have you seen any star conch shells here?"

to which the blue haired figure replied, "i saw some along the shore over there but not here"

you nodded your head and started putting your wind glider away to swim back to the shore. "wait a minute isn't the distance a bit too far to swim over there?" the blue haired figure questioned. you shrugged and still continued to make sure your wind glider was put away properly

"uh- how about i help you get back over there without swimming?" the blue haired figure asked. you were confused at first but still reluctantly nodded. he nodded and took out the claymore on his back. it sure looked heavy

"you must be confused but not to worry, ill create an ice path on the water" he said. you understood it now, the blue haired figure you were currently talking to had a cyro vision.

he surely didn't seem like a normal person based on the attire he was in, he was wearing a symmetrical white hooded jacket with navy embroidery, white pants with gold cuffs, black & gold slippers, and some bandages around

yeah. definitely not something a normal person would wear around the area. as the blue haired figure started creating the small ice path you just stared at the ice, highly suspicious if it was going to break or not.

"dont worry about it breaking, itll go away by melting. itll be able to hold the both of us."

you truly wanted to question what kind of thin ice path could carry two people at once but still nodded, he was standing on the path ahead of you anyways. if he messed up then youd see him fall into the water and just swim the rest or your way there.

surprisingly that didn't happen and he did indeedly have the thin ice path carry the both of you all the way back to the shore.

"hey, thanks for the help uh..."

the blue haired figure stayed silent for a bit before realizing and stating his name, "oh- im chongyun" he stated. you nodded and introduced yourself, "well my name is y/n!"

his face changed into one with slight interest, "oh so you're the person xiangling sent out to collect shells for her, right?" you nodded your head

"that makes more sense, well ill gladly accompany you and help finding these shells." he stated. you were a bit dumbfounded on why he had the sudden change in heart but agreed anyways

"well ive collected 27 so far, xiangling said bringing back 40 would probably be enough" you said. he nodded his head and started walking in one direction while you followed from behind

"if you dont mind... can i ask why youre just suddenly helping me out?" you questioned chongyun, he replied "i owe xiangling a lot, she helped me make the popsicles i carry around a lot. if she just needs to find some shells why not help out?"

you awed in surprise. most of your older friends weren't the best, there was clearly toxicness going around and yet you never stopped talking to them until you moved to liyue. you didn't want them to feel bad so youve never dropped anyone.

(abandonment issues?? 🤨)

(lol dw i have
them too)

"alright then let's get to it!" you said while smiling. he nodded his head and started following you. next thing you knew, you both were walking along the shore with the sunset in the background.

"hey thanks for helping out, i really appreciate it!" you said. he looked at you and had a small grin on his face, "if you need any help you could probably find me just anywhere around liyue exorcising evil spirits"

you nodded your head and waved, heading back to liyue harbor to find xiangling and give the desired items she needed.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.