● Act Three - Okay Now We Can Start. ●

Start from the beginning

Blind, deaf and gay.

Honestly man, pick a struggle.

You're basically asking to be hate-crime.

I think I can see something with my other eye, so maybe not blind.

Now I'm not so sure. It's very blurry. Probably due to all of the blood that it's dripping off my face.

But you know what? Everything is just so chaotic around me right now that it doesn't even make sense to keep my eyes open. Not worth the effort truly. It's way too time-consuming and we just don't have this right now.

We should take a nap. We battled for ten seconds today. We deserved it.

Everyone who says otherwise is homophobic.

An individual approaches me and puts my head into their lap, just like that, no explanation or warning given. I'm very uncomfortable. There was no consent in it. The floor was way better. The bitch has no fat or muscle on their leg; it is like sleeping on the concrete of a rave club.

I can hear his voice vaguely saying something. I hope it is nothing too important like 'oh if he says yodel I am giving him forty-thousands dollars' because I would really appreciate that in this moment of undying pain.

The person proceeds to scream something and after that, I can recognize this smooth kind of chicken voice.

He is the royal motherfucker that I'm 100% sure got us in this situation in the first place.

Not the worse people that I have ever met so I'll give him that, would rather if it was Obama but you know, no one is perfect.

Even so, is it thoughtful, he is showing me the bare minimum of affection.

With that, I think we can all conclude that I'm in love.

My head is spinning and I think I might have caught a disease called death. Is a good time to have a new lover.

Mutterings are heard by me, once again my mind wonders what the fuck are people talking about and why did my brain decide that I shall not know.

Feeling weaker and weaker with the non-stop blood coming out of me I close my eyes for good.

Silence takes place in my mind.

I feel a slap in my face, probably an attempt to keep me up.

It's the monarchy whore.

The audacity that he holds upon himself is beyond me, I'm no longer with a new lover.

If you like someone and then proceed to slap them without their consent. I'm afraid you are just a cunt. Very much anger issues.

He calls my name.

- Quackity, please, please don't go, I need you, stay with me, fuck please stay with me. For the love of God stay with me, don't leave me, not now, not yet.

Oh. Ok. I didn't see that one coming.

So, emotional vulnerability huh?

That's ... something I'm not exactly used to.

I can barely feel my body, I couldn't hear shit until two minutes ago, my heel is broken and people are shooting me and my pals, so I don't think I can exactly go or stay since neither of them is a viewable option.

I can simply exist. And think.

Think about those so kinds of words that were just said to me like a hug of hello.

I wish I wasn't busy dealing with the whole 'I'm dying, oh no!' situation. I wish I could do something with him. I wish I could hug him.

Now children, the moral of this entire situation was to understand how people can change their perception of each other solely based on how small, yet beautiful, their actions towards someone is.

And how little affection you received as a child can, and will, affect every type of relationship.

Saying that I shall admit that I now can perceive why so many people call me an annoying little fucker and how it is possible to feel a likeness towards somebody after only seeing them a couple of times.

And frankly, same.

My ears hear another person vocalizing some incomprehensible nonsense and after what it felt like glorious five minutes without anyone saying shit, yours truly got stabbed with a needle.

Things entering inside of you in a non-pleasant way are not very enjoyable.

The pain baby, all over my body, yep, this is real. This is the punishment for all sins that I committed.

There is not a place in my body that I cannot feel some sort of pain.

Yikes.

God, I know that I frequently said that I wish I was dead but your honour has to understand that it was just a wisecrack. And, personally, I am ninety per cent sure that all the enlarged pain that I am going through right now is your good lord's work because you're probably homophobic sir.

So like, make it stop maybe? Just a suggestion.

Should I be afraid of the fact that I am feeling agony on the nucleus of my soul? Most precisely yes. Am I going to die from bleeding too much? Yeah sure. But am I going to cry about it like a baby?

Yes.

Yes, I will.

As a matter of fact, I am.

And honestly, I don't know what were you expecting. I am dying. I have no option besides panicking, crying and maybe talking way too much with you so that I may remain conscious.

Fuck why did I choose to be funny as a coping mechanism?

- The medicine is working, he is relaxing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi, can I get feedback? Pretty please?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also if you want to skip to "Act Nine - Pretty Boy" it could be better bc before that is mostly flashbacks/filler that I did just so I could practice my writing skills and aren't too important to the plot.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Thanks for reading,