𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓

Start from the beginning

"If we go, he'll read our thoughts. He'll think we're lying. He'll rush into it." Alice uttered.

"Where do I go?"

"He'll be under the clock tower. Go!"

Bella began to run through the millions of people in red as if her life depended on it, but it wasn't her life that did.

She didn't hesitate to push everyone out of the way, she came to a stop at a fountain when she saw the clock strike 12, and the love of her life open the doors under the clock tower.

She ran, straight through the water as she saw him start to unbutton his shirt, he took a step out of the shade, his skin sparking for just a moment before Bella's body smacked into his, shielding him from the sun.

"Heaven," Edward whispered into Bella's hair.

"You have to move. Open your eyes, look at me. I'm alive. You have to move." That's when Edward noticed, he wasn't in heaven, not necessarily.

"You're here." He stated in shock, still not fully believing this was true.

"I'm here," Those words made a smile appear on the vampire's face, a real genuine smile. "You're alive." He grinned.

As the couple continued to talk, a gate clattered next to them, causing the couple to pull apart from there actions, although Edward still kept her close, scared if he let her go she'd disappear from him once again.

"I won't be needing your services after all, gentlemen," Edward spoke to Felix and Demetri, two of the Volturi's guards.

"Aro wants to speak with you again," Felix stated.

"No rules were broke."

"Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue." Demetri went on.

"Fine. Bella, don't you go enjoy the rest of the festival." Edward suggested.

"The girl comes with us." Felix insisted.

"No, you can go to hell."

A loud clatter was heard and the large door opened behind them. "Come on, guys. It's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene." Alice spoke as she and Melanie made their way inside the castle.

"We wouldn't."

"Enough," Jane spoke, making her way towards the group, her ruby eyes widening slightly once seeing the tall, brunette beauty that she had been in love with ever since 1727.

Two years after Melanie was turned, she had left her sister in an attempt to not hurt her, not knowing that her sister was also turned along with her, she left to find out what she was since she never had a mentor to help her with her hunger.

She ended up in Italy, Volterra. The Volturi were told about a vampire hunting in their lands, sending Jane, Demetri, Felix and Alec to bring her to them.

When they did, the Volturi were mesmerised by her powers, of course, the first thing Aro did was offer her a place as a guard, but Melanie refused.

They attempted to make her stay, but it was no use, Melanie's powers overpowered Jane's and Alec's. Whenever Jane used her pain illusion on the girl, it somehow didn't work. She definitely wasn't a shield, everyone else's powers worked, as long as they weren't trying to hurt her. Maybe it had something to do with Jane's feelings towards the immortal.