•|• Party 11 •|•

<~Kenma’s House~>

    Kenma had just finished a stream and had gotten a text from kuroo.

                                                                      Kuroo

Kuroo:
Hey Kenma wanna hang
out or something?

:Kenma
Yeah ig
Where are we going

    Kenma replied to kuroo’s text then put his phone down to do some other things. What takes him so long to reply? Kenma thought as he rolled his eyes and continued what he was doing. Kenma’s phone made a sound after 30 minutes. Took you long enough, Kenma picked up his phone to reply to Kuroo again.

                                                                      Kuroo

Kuroo:
I was thinking
You could come over
To my place

:Kenma
Will there be video games

Kuroo:
What no

:Kenma
No

Kuroo:
Fine
your place

:Kenma
K

    Kenma laughed at the text before putting his phone down again and going back to his life.

                                                       <~Still at Kenma’s house~>

    Kenma was sitting at his desk like he always does on a daily basis. Kenma was in a “zone” till he heard his doorbell ring. Guess he’s here now, kenma thought as he slowly got up to let Kuroo in. Kenma and Kuroo says hi then goes to Kenma's game room. they only talked about the game they were playing, which makes sense. Not the date I thought but it’s something I guess Kuroo looked up a bit to see Kenma still focused on the game.

     “I’m going to go get something to drink and eat. Want to come with?,” Kenma asked, as he starting to walk out of the room to make his way to his kitchen.

    “Oh, sure,” Kuroo replied and started walking behind Kenma.

    When they got to the kitchen, they grabbed what they wanted and studded there, eating and drinking their snacks and drinks. It was silent but not an awkward silence, more of a comfort silence.

    “Why did you want to randomly hang out,” Kenma asked out of the blue, but he didn’t look up at kuroo, he was looking down at the floor. Kuroo looked at Kenma not knowing how to respond. He only thought about what Bokuto told him, “you ask Kenma out and then date” how do you tell someone that?! Kuroo thought feeling stupid for going with Bokuto’s “plan”.

    “Umm, Kuroo?” Kenma says snapping Kuroo out of his thoughts. Kuroo was still looking at Kenma without noticing, Kenma was looking back at Kuroo.

    “Oh, sorry I was thinking,” Kuroo said looking away from Kenma.

    “But I just thought we haven’t hung out in a bit, like just the two of us, you know?” Kuroo said, finally answering Kenma’s question.

    “Oh, alright,” Kenma said and went back to eating. That was awkward, Kuroo thought doing the same as Kenma. Kuroo and Kenma finished, then headed back to Kenma’s gaming room.

    Kenma and Kuroo spent the next few hours playing video games. After a few more rounds of the game they were playing, Kenma stopped and turned off the screen.

    “Want to do something else?” Kenma asked as he walked out of the room.

    “Yeah I guess,” Kuroo replied following Kenma to his living room. They both sat on the couch. They sat in silence like they did in the kitchen.

    “What do you want to do?” Kuroo asked, looking at Kenma.

    “We could talk… or watch a movie,” Kenma answered almost in a whisper.

    “Let’s talk then watch the movie, you seem to have something to say,” Kuroo said, giving Kenma a really annoying smirk. Kenma looked up with a little pink dusted on his face.

    “Oh… we don’t have to, we could just watch the movie,” Kenma said looking away from Kuroo’s eyes.

    “No no, I want to know what you have to talk about,” Kuroo said, getting Kenma’s attention back to him.

    “Ok fine,” Kenma replied in a whisper. Why did I have to say that, Kenma thought mentaly slapping himself.

    “Well?” Kuroo said, waiting for Kenma to continue.

    “...Kuroo.. I’ve liked you for a while, and I LIKE like you.” Kenma said looking away with his face completely red. Kuroo sat there speechless, he had forgotten why he was even there in the first place, Kenma said it first. Kenma looked back at Kuroo with a dumbfounded look on his face. This was a bad idea, Kenma thought, wishing to just sink into the couch like he was never there in the first place.

    “Kenma, I-” Kuroo started till his phone making a buzzing noise, letting him know that he got a message. Probable Bokuto, the one who got me into this mess. What do I even say to Kenma? Kuroo thought, till he replied.