•|• Part 4 •|•

<~Kuroo’s Apartment~>

    Kuroo was just sitting on his couch looking at his phone, thinking about Bokuto and Akaashi getting married, and Akaashi and him not being together like he wanted. One thing then popped in his head. Also someone might like you, the part he ignored and the part Hinata pushed away. Does Hinata know something I don’t? Kuroo thought but brushed it away like he did last time.

    Kuroo wanted to get his mind off of all of this so he called his childhood best friend, the one and only Kenma.

                                                                      Kenma
                                                               :Kuroo
Heeey

Kenma:
What do you need Kuroo?

:Kuroo
Well I’m bored wanna go do something?

Kenma:
I’m with Shoyo right now
Ig you can come over and hang
out with us 

:Kuroo
Alright I’ll be over in like 5

Kenma:
K

     Kuroo left his apartment and stared heading over to Kenma’s place, but then he also remembered that Kenma said that Hinata was over too. Did Hinata tell Kenma? He probably didn’t, I mean it’s Hinata, he wouldn’t be able to do that to anyone.

    Kuroo got to Kenma’s place and walked up to the door.

    Kuroo, Kenma, and Hinata were just sitting while watching Kenma play his game, they would talk sometimes but it would be small but then they would go back to watching Kenma.

    “Hey I’m going to get something to drink, be right back,” Kuroo said standing up and grabbing Hinata to follow him to the kitchen.

    “Kuroo, what the heck,” Hinata whined as Kuroo let go of him and both stopping in Kenma’s kitchen.

    “Did you tell him?” Kuroo demanded Hinata to tell him.

    “I didn’t tell anyone. I’m not someone like that, you told me not to tell anyone so I didn’t,” Hinata replied, feeling a little hurt from him thinking he would do that.

    “Alright, good,” Kuroo then turned to grab a drink from Kenma’s fridge.

    “Hey Kuroo, why did you think I would tell Kenma?” Hinata asked as he did the same thing as Kuroo.

    “I don’t know, just cause Bokuto told you about the ring and stuff so I thought you might just go tell someone about me and Akaashi but, I kinda knew you wouldn’t tell,” Kuroo replied taking a sip from his drink.

    “So what’s going to happen to you and Akaashi, since you know Bokuto and Akaashi might be getting married and stuff,” Hinata muttered as he looked at Kuroo. Kuroo just stood there looking back at Hinata for a moment before replying to him.

    “It depends on Akaashi, I mean I can end it but I don’t want to and if Akaashi says yes to Bokuto he can end it, so it’s pretty much up to him now,” Kuroo replied leaning against the kitchen counters.

    “So you guys-,” before Hinata was able to finish what he was saying Kenma came down the stairs and into the kitchen.

    “Hey guys, what’s taking so long to get drinks?” Kenma asked in his famous boring toned voice.

    “Oh we were just talking before heading back up,” Kuroo replied knowing that Kenma won’t care about what they were talking about.

    “Ok then what were you talking about that you couldn’t come back up?” Kenma said back. What the- he normally never cares… oh yeah I’m talking to Hinata. Kuroo thought as he rolled his eyes.

    “Oh well, we were just talking about Bokuto and Akaashi, I don’t know if Bokuto told you so we were just talking down here,” Hinata said with a big smile on his face.

    “Are you talking about Bokuto with a ring?” Kenma looked at Hinata as he replied.
    “So you do know. I didn’t know you were close to Bokuto,” Kuroo chuckled as he patted Kenma on the head. Kenma slapped his hand away and glared at him.

    “Okay, then let’s continue talking upstairs,” Kenma looked back to Hinata, ignoring Kuroo.

    “I should get going, sorry but thanks for hanging out with me,” HInata gave them a smile and went to grab his stuff, leaving Kuroo and Kenma in the kitchen.

    “I should get going too. See ya Kenma,” Kuroo said as he went to grab his stuff too.
    “Hey Kuroo,” Kenma said, making Kuroo stop and turn to face him.

    “Yeah?” Kuroo said.

    “... Are you hiding anything from me?” Kenma asked, giving Kuroo a bit of a glare. Kuroo just stood there looking blankly at Kenma. DId he hear me and Hinata talking? Kuroo started to panic but he then just replied hiding his panic.

    “No, why would I, we’re best friends,” Kuroo chuckled as he left to grab his stuff and leave.

    Hinata came down the stairs, said bye and waved to Kuroo and Kenma then left, Kuroo did the same a little after him.