No Trash In My trailer

Start from the beginning

"Oh momma, you're very wrong, Marshall loves me very much, he can't wait to marry-"

"Nonsense, you need to break up with him before he breaks up with you, before your poor father spends a cent on your wedding"

"I'm not doing that" I said, forcefully pushing through my shaky voice, trying to hide my fear.

"He's going to see you standing there and feel disgusted, I'm not sure what he been feeding you but you're going to have to have an open-backed gown" My mother said with a sigh "At least we won't have to splash put on a designer dress, you're far too fat for them"

My throat went dry as I shoved my emotions back down, ignoring the prickling behind my eyes.

I suddenly regretted the food I had been eating lately.

She's right and you know it, think you ignored that extra point you gained? No designer is going to want you in their clothes now? And Marshall? Need I remind you that he's only sleeping with you because he has no other choice.

"Momma, I hope you're not trying to talk my Harley out of my new future brother in law" Austin's deep voice came, walking into the parlour "You leave those love bird's alone now, or ill tell daddy you're meddling"

"I would never!" My mother said with a gasp, hand places on her chest "I just want best for your sister"

"Marshall is best for her trust me, he has her as far away from you on her business" He said sitting down, boots up on the coffee table.

"Excuse me" I said quietly as they begin to bicker about Marshall and I, getting up and walking to the bathroom, but stopping on the other side of the door to my father office.

"I can't let you pay" I hear Marshall's voice say, calm and relaxed "I'm sorry but I pride myself in paying my own way, I want to make sure I'm giving her the wedding of her dreams out of my own pocket"

"Fine" My fathers sigh of defeat echoes through my head "But I will be buying you both a gift"

"Thank you, sir"

"Please, call me Malcolm Marshall"

"Okay" I hear Marshall say, hearing his smile through his voice "Thank you for respecting my wishes Malcolm"

"I respect a man with the values you hold Marshall, my wife may have a problem with you, but I don't, I see a man my daughter deserves"

"Your daughter deserves more than just me, she's special, she deserves the world and so much more, and I plan on giving it to her"

My heart thumped in my chest after hearing his statement.

I knew it wasn't real but I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like if someone did hold me in that high of regard, to love me on that level

The feeling of butterflies and warmth filled my stomach and I proceeded on to the bathroom, closing the door behind me and leaning against it collecting myself.

A fantasy Harleen.

Your fame is a curse that makes it impossible for people to genuinely feel like that for you, the real you.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

Even if someone was to see the real you, they wouldn't be impressed, I lacked in personality like I lacked self-control.

I was disgusting.

My mother was absolutely right, I have let myself go, getting too comfortable in what was a fake relationship with a man that had sex with me out of boredom.

I run my fingers over the seam of my black dress that sat snugly against my body.

Marshall had mentioned how well it hugged my body, accentuating my behind.

Maybe he was hinting at me.

He was politely telling you that you were a heifer.

I lean myself over the toilet, slipping my fingers down my throat, letting the sins of the decadent food that was served to me at tonight's dinner be emptied into the bowl in front of me.

The damar feeling of relief and calm spreads through my body.

Standing back and turning back to the basin wiping my mouth and rinsing it out, feeling slightly light-headed as I grip the sink.

There is a knock on the door and I freeze, panicked as I look at myself in the mirror, making sure I look presentable.

"Harley Quinn, you in there?"