𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚃𝚊𝚐, 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝!🤺

Start from the beginning

"The little ones agreed to let you play and they convinced me to get you..."

"Oh? Is that so?"

She then grabbed Norman's wrist and pulled him to the direction he came from.
He blushed at the interaction and looked at the intertwined hands.

"O-Oi! Where you are we go-going??"

"To Sister Krone of course silly"

She looked back at him and smiled

"We're gonna play tag!"

"Dreamy! You're here!"

Emma said as she saw {Name} and Norman walking hand in wrist with Norman looking like a fat tomato.

"Huh? What's wrong with you Norman? Why do you look red? Something happened?"

Emma asked as {Name} let go of Norman and in front of the orange girl.

"N-Nothing! Just you know, THE weather!"

"Oh? Okay?"

Emma looked at Norman strangely but shrugged it off and went to talk to {Name} instead.

"Sister Krone wanted to invite you to play with us, considering you're here It means that you will right?"

"Yep"

Emma then looked at her seriously

"Do you have any idea why Sister would want you to play? She didn't ask for Ray but specifically you"

"I....don't quite get it but I know that she's up to something..."

Then {Name} looked at Emma determined

"And we have to find out what!"

"Right! This is our chance to get to know the enemy!"

Emma said enthusiastically

"Yep, That's right"

Ray then appeared out of nowhere, which not surprisingly, frightened {Name}.

"Ahh! I swear to God Ray if you don't stop doing that!"

"Heh Suck it up dreamy!"

"Why you!"