𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

two weeks later

two weeks later

"you ready for this?" soobin peered down at y/n as she rolled her eyes, lightly punching his arm.

"it's not like we're about to go get married- we're just telling our moms that we're together" the girl chuckled as she entered her mothers home in korea, immediately taking off her shoes.

"y/nah! you're home!" lea exclaimed hugging her child, completely oblivious to soobin's presence behind her.

"wow... you said hi to me first this time" the girl joked as her mother abruptly let her go to hug soobin.

soobin simply chuckled at the actions of the woman, hugging her back as he'd always had. he had felt at home, he'd spent practically half of his childhood in this house.

"you two are here just in time for dinner!" lea smiled warmly, her blemish free skin glistened as she did so. jai immediately left from the kitchen to see what all of the chaos was since lea had left the dinner table in a rush as soon as the door opened.

almost instantly the father hugged his child, happy to see her after seven months of facetiming.

"papa you're crushing my spine!" y/n croaked from inside of the hug with her cuddly father. the man simply chuckled as he let her go, walking over to do the same to soobin.

"unnie! you said you wouldn't be back until my birthday!" leilani shouted from the dinner table that she'd been seated at with soobin's mother and father talking about her grades.

"yeah well soobin and I were homesick" y/n smiled as she washed her hands, going over to greet everyone. soobin trailed behind her doing the same.

"soobin-ssi you're acting like a lost puppy!" danah exclaimed kissing her sons cheek. a light blush crept across soobin's face as he rolled his eyes, sitting beside y/n.

dinner went smoothly, the families talked about almost everything and nothing. soobin and y/n remained quiet about their current relationship status until lea began to target them.

lea's brown eyes narrowed onto the couple just as they'd snuck a little glance to eachother.

"so soobin, are you staying here tonight or going home with danah?" lea questioned the man just as he popped some kimchi into his mouth. the man was cut off guard but nonetheless swallowed his food and answered.

"well thats up to my girlfriend," soobin shrugged ignoring the confused facials of everyone around the table. "do you want me to stay with you tonight or go home?" soobin turned to the smiling y/n as she shrugged mimicking.

"NO NO NO" jai exclaimed from his seat. the father threw his head back as he shouted into the air. in all honesty, soobin is the only man that he would approve of for his daughter. but, that never meant that he wanted her to start dating him.

"I knew it! I knew they would stay together" leilani chuckled, her english coming out a little wrong.

"so girlfriend... where do you want me to stay?" soobin chuckled as y/n rolled. "your house it is" the boy smiled kissing her cheek.

"you're bed is right here" jai pointed to the pile of blankets that he'd placed on the floor as a 'joke'

soobin simply chuckled at the mans actions with a nod. he had known that jai would react this way. even though jai was the "cool" dad, he was a still a dad first.

"eomeoni! he's doing it again!" y/n groaned throwing a pillow at her father. the tan man jumped back slightly, hitting his back on y/n's dresser.

"jai leave the kids alone!" yelled lea and danah from their spots on the couch, drinking wine as they watched real housewives of seoul.

"I've got my eyes on you, soobin-ah" jai shot the younger man little eye darts, slowly backing out of the dimly lit room into the hallway. as soon as jai was out of the room, soobin climbed back into the bed beside his girlfriend.

y/n laughed at the boys response, her nose scrunched up as she tried and failed to mask her laughter.

"its not funny, bubs. jai and I were bestfriends until we started dating" soobin pouted wrapping his arms around y/n's waist. y/n had been sitting up trying to get the last of her lit essay done while soobin was in the shower.

"dad loves you already, you're basically his son" y/n mumbled typing away fiercely.

soobin pouted at the girls words. "its not the sameee! its supposed to be bros before hoes- not that you're a hoe, bub- I miss my bro" soobin sighed dramatically as he flipped over his long body. y/n stopped typing at the boys actions.

"soobin either you put your arm back around my waist and stop talking about my father or you sleep on the floor in the 'bed' that he made" y/n rolled her eyes. soobin's arm had been bringing her warmth until he selfishly deciding on moving it.

"fine I'll put my arm back...but only because I love you" soobin rolled his eyes, a small smile crept across his face as he snaked his arm back around the girls waist.

"love you more binnie" y/n leaned down to kiss the silly man's cheek as he turned his head to get kissed on the lips.

"you guys are sickeningly cute" lea grimaced from the opened bedroom door, closing it as the couple laughed.

of course they were sickeningly cute... they're y/n and soobin.

. . .

BEOMGYUS BESTIES DIARY🍑🥥🏵one more chapter left :( don't be sad tho

one more chapter left :(
don't be sad tho.. i still have other books