𝐭𝐞𝐧

"beomgyu I swear that isn't how any of that happened" y/n chuckled as she called out her friend for the second time as their big group of friend sat sharing stories in front of the small camp fire that they created at the beach

"beomgyu I swear that isn't how any of that happened" y/n chuckled as she called out her friend for the second time as their big group of friend sat sharing stories in front of the small camp fire that they created at the beach. "just let him have his fun" soobin leaned over to the girl whispering in her ear.

"fine bu-" y/n stopped mid sentence as her and soobin finally made eye contact fro the first real time tonight, it was as if time stopped. y/n gazed into soobin's big brown eyes, not breaking the eye contact as they boy sat in silence, ignoring any and everything else as time stood still.

th-thump th-thump th-thump

"hey lovebirds! we're getting in the water" tachyon exclaimed as he, huening kai, yeonjun, and arian ran over to the water. the trio of boys had arrived around two minutes later after their friends.

"lets join them" soobin lips curled into a small smile as he stood up from the log that he shared with y/n, holding his hand out for the girl to join him. y/n lightly shook her head no as looked out the corner of her eyes to see beomgyu watching them with a smile.

"okay! i'lll bring you a seashell back bubs!" soobin exclaimed going to join the rest of their friend group in the water.

"ooohhh! I saw that" beomgyu smiled menacingly as the girl rolled her eyes standing up, she turned towards the brown haired boy and held her hand out with a small smile. "we need to talk" y/n sighed as the boy nodded standing up.

whenever it came to talking about her problems, y/n ALWAYS confided in beomgyu if she couldn't tell soobin or arian. right at this moment, she only needed beomgyu's words. "we surely do" beomgyu chuckled as he held onto the girls hand, dusting off his pants with his free hand.

the duo walked hand-in-hand away from the rest of their friends, going where they knew that no one could hear them as they talked. the moonlight shined brightly over the water, following the duo the entire way around. y/n frustratedly ran a hand through her now messy curls as she and beomgyu stopped walking.

"so what the hell was that? why didn't you tell me that y'all were dating?!" beomgyu turned to the girl slapping her upside her head as she grimaced, rolling her eyes.

how was she supposed to explain that they weren't dating, soobin just looked at her as if they were and she couldn't do anything about it because a small part of her wanted them to be together but the other didn't want to fuck up their friendship?

"we're not dating but, I-" the girl stopped midway through her sentence, seeing as yeonjun and arian walked hand in hand alone on the beach. yeonjun slowly looked down at his friend, pulling her into a gentle kiss before pulling back quickly to check his surroundings.

"oh my god"

"so you two are dating?" beomgyu questioned his friends, eyes staying on arian a little longer

"so you two are dating?" beomgyu questioned his friends, eyes staying on arian a little longer. confused would be an understatement of how the younger boy felt, he had been with them for the past few weeks and never acted out of the ordinary around each other.

the focus was now put on to yeonjun and arian, leaving y/n and soobin's issues in the past as the four friends starred at each other.

"yeah gyu, we've been together for around two weeks? yeah, two weeks" arian sighed looking between yeonjun and beomgyu, not knowing what to do with herself as the boys starred at each other while y/n eyed her.

"I can't believe this" beomgyu scoffed, folding his arms across his chest like a five year old. why didn't they just tell me? the brown haired  boy groaned, seeing as the rest of their friend group was close to joining them.

"we'll talk about this later" y/n narrowed her eyes at arian, giving her the 'I can't believe you kept this from me' look. arian simply smiled at her best friends 'anger', she laid her head back against yeonjuns should awaiting the three other boys.

"I saw a dolphin bubs!" soobin's eyes brightened as if he had the galaxy inside of it as he smiled down cheerfully at his shorter best friend.

"how did you see a dolphin? it's pitch black-" beomgyu mumbled, still annoyed from the previous situation as soobin cut him off.

"me and the dolphins have the same instincts" the boy chimed earning a playful slap from y/n as she laughed thinking back to when he dyed his hair blue when they first moved to america.

the friends soon whined down, making up their things to go back home as it got later in the night. soobin and y/n taking an uber due to soobin and the girl riding with arian to the beach. the only reason that they were catching an uber was due to arian, beomgyu and now yeonjun wanted to head home a little later.

"I had fun tonight, y'know after the whole saving you from a date thing" soobin teased the girl as she rested her head on his shoulder, a huff escaping her plump lips.

y/n slowly drifted off to sleep, ignoring the boys teasing as always. the scene of the girl now peacefully asleep caused soobin to chuckle, his heart swelled with happiness as he glanced over her beautiful features.

"sleep happily, bubs" soobin kissed the girls forehead, a light smile spreading across his face.

for once, the girl slept peacefully.

. . .

BEOMGYUS BESTIES DIARY🍑🥥🏵UNEDITED but who's your day going?

UNEDITED but who's your day going?