𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"hit me with another one lil" y/n grimaced as she shot down another shot of espresso

"hit me with another one lil" y/n grimaced as she shot down another shot of espresso. the hot bitter taste burned her throat but, she needed it.

"daisy, that was your cut off" lilly chuckled lightly, the thinnest pieces of her gray hair fell onto her shoulders.

y/n had been inside of the quaint coffee shop for over two hours fueling herself with shots of espresso. the nineteen year old needed to get her mind right and this was that only way that seemed fit.

"but lil's, my hearts all messed up!" the brown eyed girl grumbled, where had all of her badass-ness gone?

"child you've been here for two hours taking espresso shots like you're the damn energizer bunny- go talk to soobin about your feelings. playing hard to get is a game for the stupid" lilly grunted, cleaning up the table y/n had been seated at.  y/n inhaled the fumes and sighed. why was everything so hard? the girl groaned.

originally y/n was going to play hard to get. her hopes to do so were crushed immensely when she realized how long it would take to get soobin to actually fall for her is she did so. so here we are now with our lovesick girl.

the sound of a phone ringing brought the girl out her thoughts as she looked down to check her phone.

binnie is calling...

pressing decline, the girl groaned. y/n laid her head onto the now table in front of her, closing her brown eyes.

the jingle of lillies front door opening didn't phase the girl as she stayed in her spot, not bothering to move. y/n didn't move one bit until she felt the presence of another person in front of her.

"you're being a bad best friend, y'know" soobin started, his soft voice coming out a lot more stern than it usually was. he'd never use an angry voice with the girl. not even when she broke his ps4 controller three months ago.

looking up to make eye contact with the brown haired- wait brown haired boy?! the awestruck nineteen year old immediately paused in her movement as she analyzed soobin for the first time since she'd arrived home yesterday. he'd dyed his hair when she had left.

"hair." y/n reached up to touch the boy but was quickly swatted away and met with large doe eyes.

those eyes.

soobin's eyes held the entire universe in them. y/n's breathing hitched once she'd caught sight of them. his eyes seemed to be so beautiful and sad all at the same time.

did I do that? I haven't even started playing-

"you just left. no hug, no 'I'll be back' like what was that?" soobin frowned as y/n mimicked his facial expression like she'd always done.

"I-"

"no I'm not finished," soobin cut her off. he wasn't mad but, he was worried. what happened in new york to make her act so distant? hell...why she go in the first place? this is going to be harder than I thought his thoughts went haywire as he tried to process what he wanted to say.