Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special

Start from the beginning

" NOOOOO!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Naruto is now running over to the scroll but when he passed through the grass, he triggered a seal.

" byakugan!" hinako activated her byakugan and looked for the scroll and noticed the seal naruto was about to trigger.

" WAIT! NARUTO! STOP!" she tried to stop him but it was too late.

*POOF!*

there now stood three big toads. Hinako recognized them as her father's summons but in this world, they are different.

" chief toad!"

The rest ran up to him. 

" we're too late!"

" menma! how many times..."

" the trap is set off. No use crying about it now.We're shinobi from the leaf! We've come hear to retrieve the scroll concealed by master jiraiya!"

" I don't care who you are, we are to protect the scroll from anyone who tries to come and get the scroll."

" chief toad! Just listen to me!" naruto said. The toad did not care and spitted his cigeratte at them. They all dogded it.

" Negotiation is no use. Very well, we cut through!"

They tried running through but suddenly lots of toads came jumping down on them.

"There's so many of them, ya know!" kushina said.

" yeah! I can hardly move at all!"

guy tried to hurt them but was stopped my minato.

" your not gonna hurt them , not if I can stop it!"

" CHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" hinako yelled and pushed them off. 

" what?!" sakura said suprised.

" YOU STUPID TOADS! OFF ME, NOW!!! REMIKU SEAL, ACTIVATE!!" As soon as she finished her words, her seal started to spread and a big force field pushed the toads off, everyone inside of the seal, protected.

"*pant*pant* This is soo tiring... ttebane..~!" hinako mummured. The barrier around them slowly faded.

" what was that, hinako?" minato asked.

" oh..? Uh.. This is my.... cursed mark, known as the remiku seal. "

" We will get to this later, but thank you, hinako."

" no...problem..."

Naruto got off the ground and ran up the chief toad by it's hands.

" Just let me through chief!"

" runt! don't act like I'm your friend!"

" what is he trying to do?" boruto said.

" hmm? where did that brat run off to now?"

" He's trying to get to sage mode!" hinako said.

A frog then came and swipped him away from chief toads head, making naruto unable to continue the transformation.

The toad spit out some purple stain which is toxic poison.

" MENMA!" kushina quickly took action to save naruto, pushing him aside.