10. We Stick Together, We Always Will.

Start from the beginning

"Well that's not my fault."

"And then after the whole maze ordeal you started making goo-goo eyes at him. It was all exhausting honestly, me, Minho and Winston talk about it all the time."

"Wait, wait, what." she said, turning round, sitting on the counter to look at him. "You three, talk about it."

"Oh ye, all the time. We try once everyday and get updates. It's probably the most entertaining gossip around here and that's saying something. Apart from maybe yours and Gally's arguments they are fun to talk about too."

"Do you talk about anyone but me?" she questioned.

"Um, no not really. You always have the most drama to talk about, but we did talk about Thomas a bit yesterday."

"And did you talk about Thomas?"

"That you can see something in Newt's eyes when you stand up for him or even talk to him or go somewhere just you two. Me and Minho have found out that it's more likely jealousy than anything."

"Well I don't know why he is, he has nothing to be jealous about."

"Ok then, put it this way, if the new crazy lady started talking and acting the same way you do around Newt how would that make you feel?" he questioned as he put the chopped up carrot in the pot.

"I would punch her in the face." Athena said blankly, "Ohhhhh," she said now realising what Frypan meant.

"You see that's probably how Newt feels."

"Ye but I don't act that way at all around Thomas the same way I do with Newt." She said.

"Ye, but it's another boy. Remember you have been stuck in a Glade with only boys for 3 years, and Newt thinks Thomas is once again another boy drooling over you." he explained as she nodded her head to what he was saying. "Right, get back to stirring, we got dinner soon."

----------------------------

Same time as Athena and Frypan's conversation-

Minho and Newt walked towards their hammocks both exhausted and needing a break. As they both laid down Minho spoke up, "So, you and Athena," he said looking at Newt wiggling his eyebrows.

"Slim it" he said rolling his eyes but a toothful grin on his face.

"I wasn't going to say anything inappropriate" he said sitting up and holding his hands up in defence, "I was just gonna say well done man, it took you shucking long enough"

"Thank you, Minho," Newt said, sitting up facing the boy. As Minho made a face, Newt sighed and said "Go on I know you want to ask something."

"How many times have you dreamt or even thought about you two doing it?" He questioned the blonde.

"Oh bloody hell Minho," Newt said shaking his head as his cheeks started to turn red.

"Ahhh, your rosy red cheeks are giving you awayyy." he said playfully, "Soo, what's the Magic number?" one again smirking and wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"I don't know I don't count."

"Ahhhh, I knew it, I always saw how you were sometimes awkward around her for no reason."

"Oh please don't tell me she realised too!" Newt asked, putting his face in his hands.

"Well, i don't think she knows the reason, but she does notice the random bursts of awkwardness from you." Minho Answered.

Nodding in reply, Newt thought of something from yesterday to ask about, "Hey Minho."

"If your gonna ask me to give you the sex talk and how everything works, I'm not doing it. Maybe another day. But not right now."

"Oh for Shucks sake. No! I wasn't gonna ask that. I was going to ask if you have ever heard Thea say the phrase 'te quiero" before?" Newts asked repeating the phrase Athena had said to him yesterday.

"Um, no not that I can recall. Did you not ask what it meant?"

Rolling his eyes, "Yes I did ask what it meant Slinthead, she just replied saying I need to figure it out on my own if I want to know."

"Well what was the situation it was said in that might help."

"Well, it was when you lot where in the maze; we were cuddling in her Hammock and I started to fall asleep and then she said it." Newt explained.

"Hm, I got no idea. What happened after?"

"Well i asked her what it meant she then said she wasn't gonna tell me, then we kinda,"

"Had sex?!" Minho interrupted, sounding almost eager for his answer to be correct.

"No, no, no we just made out alot. Anyway we literally just started dating and we aren't even official."

"Oh come on, you two have practically been dating for the past 2 / 3 years. Thanks to me I made sure that none of the other Shanks went after her for your sake. Just ask her, because trust me she will say yes." Minho said

"Fine, fine, fine, i'll ask her tonight." Newt said standing up as they started to head towards the kitchen for dinner. "And thanks for the talk by the way, in a weird way it helped."

"It's no problem man. We stick together, We always have." Minho said, walking to wait in line for dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------