Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio

Beginne am Anfang

Darth Sidious: I will carry on. *He drinks a little just to avoid suspicion*

Darth Plagueis: A-right... *He finishes drinking another liter of alcohol and lays on the ground completely drunk*

Darth Sidious: You made a mistake to trust me blindly master. *He says in a sinister and mocking tone*

Darth Plagueis: R-g-h??? *He says unable to say words properly*

Darth Sidious: Now I will kill you in a slow painful way. *He says in a sinister, psychopathic, and sadistic tone*

Darth Plagueis: T-h-d?!? *Incomprehensible speech*

Darth Sidious shoots a torrent of force lighting at Darth Plagueis.

Darth Plagueis: RGKKKAHHHH!!! *He wails and screeches in agony as the force lightning slowly starts to cook him alive*

Darth Sidious: You won't live, to regret your naïve decisions. Hahahahaha! *He cackles evilly as he continues to slowly kill his master*

Darth Plagueis: GDFAHHHH!!! *He continues to wail*

Darth Sidious: HAHAHAHA!!! *He laughs enjoying every vile thing he is doing*

*Flashback ends*

Palpatine: I wish I could do that again. Watching how betrayed his expression was, it was amusing. *He says with a hollow smile*

??? POV

???: A living force Nexus is made? In all my millennia I have existed, this is the first time something like that has occurred. He will kneel.

????? POV

?????: I sense a living force Nexus. He will make a perfect battery for my revenge on the galaxy *He says in a arrogant tone*

Two week's later

Yoda POV

I returned to the Jedi temple and I started a emergency meeting.

When all the council members came.

Yoda: Guided me the force has to Korriban, found this child have I. My Padawan he will be, The force named him Pantheon.

Mace Windu: If you found him on Korriban, he must be a Sith spawn!

Yoda: Sith spawn he is not, Balanced force nexus he is.

Yarael Poof: If this is so, how will you train him? *He asks very interested and for the idea*

Yoda: Train him I will. Him full access to the forbidden section I will give. Be exposed to both sides of the force he must. Hrmmmm.

Plo Koon: Are you sure this is the right action to take? To let him study the forbidden texts. *Questioning Tone*

Yoda: Keep him from falling to the Darkside I will.

Oppo Rancisis: I suggest Pantheon take care of dark side assignments, to eliminate dark side acolytes as part of his training.

Yoda: Allow this I will, hide him from the Sith we must. Keep him, and Anakin Skywalker separated, we will. Their destinies, apart they must be.

Eeth Koth: I agree as well.

Yoda: On this note I conclude this council meeting, all dismissed you are.

Five years later Pantheons POV

Pantheon: Thank you master Yoda for your explanation.

Yoda: Your welcome.

Pantheon: Master Yoda can I go to the forbidden section?

Yoda: Granted your permission is.

Pantheon: Thanks Master Yoda.

So I headed down to the forbidden section, and I heard the force tell me to open a Sith holocron, I was curious so I opened it.

I looked and saw a red light from the opening Sith holocron. I saw I Sith spirit come out of the holocron.

Revan's POV

I opened my eyes after three millennia and I felt a strong presence in the force a force nexus of the light and the dark.

Revan: So you are the Inheritor?

Pantheon: Inheritor?

Revan: Yes so it is time to teach you how to hide your force signature.

Pantheon: How?

Revan: You can mask your ability to use the force using this abilty, it is called force stealth.

Pantheon: Alright, how do I keep the holocrons on me?

Revan: Ill store them in my holocron, I have a gift for you my mask and resized armor for you since I found out you have eternal youth.

Six years later Pantheons POV

I was called by Master Yoda to come with him to Kamino. We traveled there to see the new army.

Pantheon: Master Yoda is a war going to start?

Yoda: Everything the darkside cloud's find will we.

Pantheon: So this is the New army Master Yoda.

Pantheon: They all look the same but there force signatures are all very different, are they clones?

Yoda: Patience young Padawan see them in battle we will. Save the Jedi on Geonosis we must.