» nine

chapter nine:
' manga and music '

"listen up everyone! stay in line and move promptly into position! I want to see order!" Iida exclaimed with his signature hand movements as the students made their way to the assembly

"why does he always treat us like we're in kindergarten," Kiyo sulked from her lack of sleep. she stayed up all night finishing the extra work Aizawa made her do. Jirou helped her through most of it. since she joined halfway through the year, she had some catching up to do when it came to hero studies.

Sero laughed at her comment from in front of her, "that's our class rep. for ya"

Kiyo yawned, "what's so important that we had to wake up so early anyways?"

"did you not hear about what happened last night?" he questioned.

"she was busy reading romance manga and yelling at her homework," Jirou replied from in front of them both with a laugh.

Kiyo smirked playfully, "don't act like you didn't snoop through my collection last night"

Jirou shrunk into her shoulders with a small blush, "it looked interesting"

Kaminari then approached the three, hanging his arms over both of the girls shoulders, "well aren't you two the best of friends now"

Jirou immediately pushed the blond boy away and Kiyo tilted her head, "would you like to join us next time, Kaminari?"

Kaminari froze, his brain racking through the possibilities, "j-join you?"

"Jirou and Sero are going to come to my room after class. they're gonna look at my manga collection and we'll probably watch a movie too"

Kaminari burst into a fit of laughter at Sero's name being brought up, "I didn't know you read manga, dude!"

Sero rolled his eyes, "at least I can read higher than elementary school level unlike a certain electric guy I know"

"I KNOW HOW TO READ, SERO!"

"hey! we're trying to get through back here," a boy spoke, interrupting the two boys from going at it for any longer.

"our apologies!" Iida apologized for the class, "come on everyone, save your chit chat for later. we're clogging up the hallways"

the boy who had spoken had messy purple hair and matching eyes, though the large bags made him look as if he hadn't slept in weeks. he reminded Kiyo of a younger version of her teacher.

he's pretty. Kiyo thought.

"I honestly can't believe how uncool you are" the purple haired boy spoke towards Iida in a bored tone.

Kiyo liked his blunt personality.

"who's that pretty boy?" she asked out loud.

"Hitoshi Shinso from General Studies," Tokoyani answered.