Found You

Sebastian's POV

"Master, what on earth are you doing here in these vile woods?"

  "I-I thought I was being chased! Of course it was you. Just my luck too." Ciel rolls his eyes.

  "Whatever is the problem my lord?"

  "I went out searching for you and got myself caught up in this bloody mess only to find out it was you following me the whole time!"

  Sebastian chuckles

  "It's not funny!" Ciel clenches his fists so tight they lose their color.

  "Young master, please...you'll hurt yourself."

Sebastian gently grabs Ciel's hands in his own and pulls them to his chest.

  "Just breathe master."

  "W-what are you doing?" Ciel's face begins to flush, he yanks his hands out of Sebastian's and stares at him with a face of incertitude.

After what seemed like an eternity, Ciel and Sebastian stood up and began walking back to the manor.

  "You know, my lord, leaving the manor unsupervised will lead to petty crimes such as robbery."

  "Well, it's not my fault that you left now is it?" Ciel keeps his eyes firmly on the trail in front of him.

  "You have many belongings there that are precious to you, it would be quite a shame for them to be stolen."

  "It doesn't matter."

  "My lord, what has gotten you so upset? You won't even let me touch your journal but you are perfectly fine with a stranger coming in to steal it? Is there something you are trying to hide from me?"

Sebastian begins to smirk, his eyes land on Ciel waiting for a reaction.

  "I do not have a need for anything in the manor."

  "And why is that my lord?"

  "Because I have you here now."

Sebastian's face quickly changes from a devilish smirk to completely surprised. For a split second he loses his cool-like composition. However he quickly catches back up as if nothing happened.

  "My lord,"

  "Ciel." Sebastian reached out and grabbed Ciel's shoulder.

  "You are also very precious to me." 

The sun began to set, Sebastian and Ciel stood there facing each other. Their eyes locked in one another's. What they would give to stop time and stay in this mesmerizing moment.

  "Sebastian- I wish.." Ciel looked down embarrassed

  "My lord, you can tell me." 

Sebastian bent down and lifted Ciel's chin with his finger and displayed a faint smile.

  Ciel spoke in a soft tone, almost as quiet as a whisper, "I wish that we could be-"

  All of a sudden, there was a sound in the distance. An ear-piercing sound. A sound that when heard, only channels woe.

   "My lord," Sebastian swiftly stands up, examining the area, "We must get back to the manor right away."