deep thoughts

Running, and running and running. For hours upon hours the duo ran for their lives they didn't care if guards weren't chasing them anymore. Eventually they slowed down to a walking pace.

   Both of them were panting and sweating. Zelda still had her dungeon robes and Link was the only one properly dressed. "Where... Do... We... Go... Now" Link asked in between breathes.

   Zelda thought for a moment, "Well i need to change, we need to find a place to rest and under the protection of someone we trust... I KNOW".

   A knock was heard at the door of an old wooden house, an old lady stood from where she sat and slowly crawled to the door. "Whos there", she asked her voices showing the grueling years shes lived but held the wisdom from her experience.

   The door opened revealing Link and Zelda soaking wet from rain, "Impa, may we enter"? Zelda asked Impa, who let out a small wrinkly grin. "Permission granted".

   Hours had passed since the two arrived, Link was asleep while Impa and Zelda just talked to each other. "He pulled the Master Sword", Impa questioned. Zelda nodded, "then he's the one", Impa said quietly.

   "Nevermind that, how have you got along", Impa asked. "I don't know he used to be real dull and emotionless, he was a broken man. But he has changed quite a lot since I met him".

   "Well that's good to hear, have you told him the legend yet" Impa asked. "No I will in the morning maybe during a walk". Zelda was nervous to tell Link though it was their duty, Zelda wasn't ready just yet she would have to prepare herself for tomorrow.

Sorry this chapter is short i realized i havent updated in a while but I have good reasons for example I went back to in person school. Wont be able to upload as often until summer

SORRY