Goron City

"Its a damn sweat bath here", Link complained walking up the trail to Goron City. Zelda just rolled her eyes in amusement, it was true though the fact that it was hot, and that it was a sweat bath.

Eventually they could see the large buildings made of stone in the distance. "There is the beauty of Goron City, or what beauty you could make out of it". Link said, and he wasn't wrong Goron City was a dull place filled with two colors the charred grey of the stone buildings and the orange glow from the lava that flowed underneath your feet.

   "Look at the jewelery Link", Zelda said excitedly. Gorons were known for their jewelery since they were Hyrule's main source for coal and gemstones. Link looked at the silver necklace laced with sapphires, it was a beautiful necklace.

   Zelda went through more of the city but Link eventually was able to slide away from Zelda without her noticing. He immediatly went to his destination and looked at the large yellow clerk. "What would you like sir"? The Goron asked, "How much for the silver necklace".

   The trek down the mountain wasnt as bad as going up, it also was a weird feeling to slowly feel the air get colder the farther they traveled.

   "You thought you could run didnt you bitch", A man yelled behind them. "Buckthorn", Link scowled, "how dud you find us",
"Heh, I could smell you".

   Link drew his sword and hylian shield and stood in a battle stance.  "Wheres that brat of yours", Link intimidated. "Dont you call my handsome birth defect a mistake, he's off today just you,me and my dick".

   The two leaped at each other blocking each others attacks. Buckthorn jumped in the air swinging his sword toward Link, Link blocked the attack with his shield and countered with a slash at Buckthorn. The two seperated panting heavily, Buckthorn felt the spot where Link had grazed him. "You son of a bitch", he yelled in fury. He ran toward Link again, Link swiftly blocked his attack but Buckthorn kept running, Link eventually realised his target "ZELDA"!

   At that moment it felt as if time froze, 'what is this' Link thought. He felt someones eyes on his back and he turned around and saw a young man wearing green "sky" the man said raising his hand.

   Link was blinded by a light radiating from the mans hand, Links right arm suddenly began tingling with pins and needles. The light disappeared and and the man was gone but Link heard a shout of fear and his attention was drawn to the shout and there he saw Buckthorn moving again his eyes widened. the tingling in his arm hadnt gone away and neither did the memories of the event "NO"! Link shouted as he swung his sword. Links sword collided with Buckthorns. A loud crack was heard and Buckthorn went flying. Buckthorn landed and looked at hus sword which had been broken by Link.

Links arm was no longer tingling and he looked at his sword in disbelief. When Link looked in Buckthorns direction he was gone, "Link" he heard a calm voice say. He felt a hand on his shoulder and Link slightly jumped in response "DONT TOUCH ME"! He yelled. He turned around to see a surprised Zelda "Sorry... Zelda".

   Bright orange flames danced in front of Link the sound of crickets filled the air. Zelda sat there across from him... They didn't say a word, Link closed his eyes and began to remember the man that said, "Sky" Link said subconsciously, "what" Zelda questioned. Link said it again "sky, I saw something when Buckthorn charged at you I-I saw a man in green he looked like me and he raised his hand and said "sky", then i was blinded by light and then i felt tingling in my arm then... I broke his sword". Link rambled, Zelda just sat and listened to him not saying a word. "In order to break a sword like that requires a lot of strength ive never seen somebody break a sword in real life". Link said, "Link, your not going crazy are you"? Zelda asked concerned. "Oh Zelda i know it sounds ludicrous but i need you to believe me...", Link pleaded to her.

   Zelda nodded her head, "Link, tomorrow lets go to castle town".

"There is no way-"

I know you dont like it and its about a two day journey you can build up courage along the way.

   I understand i havent updated in a while. Ive just been busy but believe me i have some cool ideas for this story and im gonna say that the ending is fast approaching i know its short but im thinking of making a sequel. But regarding updates school has been rough and ive been tired but im off school tomorrow so i may be able to upload a longer chapter tomorrow so keep an eye out.

Any ways thanks for reading and yeah... School sucks😁👍.