Taken From Me || Chapter 4

(Madison122505's comment was picked)

(Tommy's POV)
I have no idea where I'll be going with this, but here I go. I walked over to Phil. "Heyyy Philll" "Oh Hi Tommy" "so uhm" "yes?" I took a breath "I HAVE WINGS AND THEY REALLY HURT I GOT THEM IN EXILE AND THEY HAVEN'T STOPPED HURTING LIKE LITTLE SHXTS AND-" "Tommy" YOUR THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW THAT HAS WINGS SO I WENT TO YOU BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THEY HURT LIKE A-" "TOMMY" I looked Phil in the eyes "Can you slow down, and say it again?" I took another breath "I got wings in exile and I finally decided they hurt too much" Phil looked shocked "oh uh can I see them? Better question, Where are they?"

"Oh their hidden, have been for awhile" Phil looked less shocked, just more worried "unhide the wings, Tommy" *oh whoops I guess I did a bad, a really bad by the looks of things* "But they've been hidden so longgg it feels like a high score in like a video game" Phil put his head in his hands "This isn't something you should be proud of" Phil looked at me again "just unhide the wings" "fineeee" I unhid my wings, and I think I watched Phil go through the 5 stages of grief in 5 seconds.

(3rd POV)

Tommy's wings are meant to be white with little red streaks, but the wings feathers are so askew and turned that you can't see the red anymore. "Tommy why haven't you preened your wings? Like at all? And is that blood?" Tommy looked confused "What preening?" Phil looked worried again "This is going to be a long day"

(After explaining, I did this once not doing it again)

"Ooh that makes sense" "ok do you know what your doing?" "No" Phil sighed "I expected that, here I'll show you"

Phil showed Tommy how to preen his wings. I would put what happened here, but I have no idea what in talking about-

"Thanks again Phil" Tommy said with a smile "no problem, really" Tommy then went to the couch to watch a random TV show.

(I dunno where I'm going with this, do you guys wanna see something in particular? Like Dream finds Tommy, etc, etc?)