I Have Wings?! || Chapter 2

"Wilby!" I turned around and saw Wilbur with one of his friends. "Hey Toms, we will be in my room if you need us!" They both sprinted to Wilburs room. "Hey Wait! Oh" I heard the door shut. *i really want to tell him..*

{{ A Few Hours Later }}

"And then I was like die you and"
I heard Techno talking loudly outside, *Dads home!* I heard the door open. "That's great Techno" "Hi dad!" I half-yelled "So Tech what do you want for lunch?" I heard Wilbur come down the stairs he must've heard me, "Hey Dad!" "Hi Wil, what do you guys want for dinner?" *He ignored me? Why would he ignore me?* "oh and dad I brought a friend over" "oh cool, but dinner" "I want Dino nuggies!" I answered "uh steak" Techno answered "I'll have steak too" Wilbur answered.

"I heard steak, I'll go make some" Phil walked away *what? But dinos* Wilbur went up to his friend, and Techno went to his room.

(POV change to 3rd)

Unlike Wilbur, Tommy didn't have any friends. He always felt like he had to ask to leave, and when he did ask Phil responds with a quick I'm busy and shoos Tommy away. So it's safe to say Tommy is pretty lonely, but he's not sad no at all! He will find friends like Wilbur...

(POV back to first, a week later)

My wings started to hurt a lot more, but to be honest I completely forgot about them. I only remembered because they hurt. I also can't hide them that well anymore. I have to tell dad, I went downstairs and hoped he was home. He was on the couch watching tv. "Hey Dad?" "What? I'm busy" "look look!" he actually responded! "I can't I'm too busy" "but your always busy-"

Techno came flying down the stairs "Dad Dad!" "What Tech?" "My back hurts" Dad looked surprised, "oh ok? You normally can handle pain- is it that bad?" "Yes yes help mee" "ok ok come over here" I watched as Dad looked at Technos back. I recognize this! He's getting wing. I believe Dad figured this out too. "Ok uhm your going to have wings, by tomorrow-ish" I tuned out their conversation and left the living room. I go to Wilburs room to tell him what happening. I open the door

"Hey Wilby!" "Yea Toms?" "Dad said Technos going to have wings!" "What? That's so cool! Do you think I'll have some?" I took this as a opportunity to tell Wilbur. "Maybe but guess what?" "What?" "I-" I was cut off by a scream, which was definitely from Techno. Then a fxck from Dad. "Uh here!" Wibur handed me his headphones and he played some music on his computer. It was really comfortable on the floor, so I fell asleep.

(Sorry if it's short! I just jam packed this one with stuff- Hope you liked it!)

490 words