I Have Wings?! || Chapter 1

I woke up and looked at my clock and it read 4:26, "Dads probably on a adventu- ACK" my back started to hurt a lot "Wilby! Help!" But no one came. I ran to Wilburs room *He normally never goes on dad's adventures* I already know Techno wasn't home so I just sat on the couch. "Wha- OW now?" I looked around and found a note it said:

Hey Toms I left to sleep over at a friends house. I know I shouldn't leave a 8 year old alone, but you'll do fine just don't kill yourself :) -Wilbur

(A little bit of blood warning, and the tiny child was never 6, you didn't see that)

*yeah!* "OW" *Ill do fine!*
I sat around for what felt like hours, and the pain only getting worse, "it's only 7?! It feels like 10" I'm back in bed my shirt hurt my back too so I took it off- *am I bleeding?* Dad never helped with cuts so I knew not to freak out, *that's why my back hurts! I have a cut! I'll just go to the bathroom and get a couple bandages*

I went to the bathroom add placed a bandage on my back. *oh it's to far to the right* I went to take it off but I also took off some skin too, "AHH" (I mean he just tore off like a layer or 2 I think I'd scream too) I fell back into the tub and hurt something else "OWW oh maybe water will help my back feels like there's water on it anyways"

(Here's a warning and yes I'm following how most do it, but I won't describe it. I will write it as if we are in a different room)

I turned on the water to a hot temperature, and laid down on my back. "That's actually ok- AH" The bath looked quite literally like it was full of blood. "That's a little creepy looking, but the water helps my back so I'll just re-fill the tub" I got out of the water and almost screamed, but I drained and re-filled the tub, but it still went red. "Ugh that's just annoying, eh I can't care anymore"

I sat there for what felt like ages because I knew if I got up my back would hurt, but then the tub stopped working and my back just kept getting worse. I assumed it was because of the dark red tub so I drained and re-filled, but nothing happened.

"Why doesn't water work anymore Ow" I got out of the tub and painfully dried off my back. "Ok what's happen-in?" I wrapped myself in bandages, went to my room, and put on fluffy clothes. "Better!" I got in bed and decided to sleep. *maybe I'll feel better in the morning*

|| 2 hours later / 37 minutes in ||
((POV switch to 3rd))

"I will be narrating out- (screaming) here because I (more screams) am bad at really this (scream) kind of (scream) subject of thing?" (Scream) "uhm fast forward 4 hours!"

|| 4 Hours Later ||
((POV switch to 1st))
I woke up to blood everywhere and a big weight on my back
"I'm going to get in so much trouble" I quickly got up, grabbed my phone, and typed in:

/How to get blood out of fabric/
(Thanks to google)

Step one:
First, get your cotton ball and hydrogen peroxide ready. Put a small or large amount of hydrogen peroxide on the cotton ball, depending on the size of stain and the length of time it has been dried.
——————————————————
"Ok a lot I guess?" I look over at the clock it read 5:52am "well I didn't go back in time. I ran and grabbed a cotton ball and uh matched the words it told me with another bottle, and went back to my room.
——————————————————
Step 2:
Rub the stain with the cotton ball, as necessary, until the stain is removed! You may need to use more than one cotton ball and get the cotton ball more or less wet depending on the stain. The stain should be lifted after you rub for a few seconds.
—————————————————
"And rub? It out? Ok!" I went around and rubbed out all the blood it wasn't perfect, things like the carpet, mattress, my clothes, and bedsheets were still a shade of pink, but there was another step.
—————————————————
Step 3:
You may want to wash the piece of fabric after this, but the stain should be gone!
—————————————————
"Oh that's why it didn't work that well" I then went and got the soap then I washed the carpet. After awhile the stain came out. I put the rest of the items in the washer -the mattress I washed that myself. After I cleaned everything I went to take a bath.

//45 Minutes Later//

I got out of the bath, grabbed a towel and looked around, "oh I never cleaned this room" I ran to get some clothes, but the shirt wouldn't go on. "Why?" I looked at my back I had tiny wings. "Woooww! I look like dad!" This time avoiding the wings I put my shirt over them. *DING* "my clothes!" I ran and took my stuff out of the wash and put them in the dryer. Now to clean the bathroom!

//A lot of scrubbing later//

"Perfect!" *Ding!* "Yay done" I ran tho grab my stuff out of the dryer I then ran an put them back in their places. "I should check the couch" I ran to the couch to see tiny darker spots on the couch. "Oh luckily there was nothing on the floor" I cleaned the couch and flipped the cushions. "No one will know!" I sat on the couch and turned on the Tv to my favorite show, (You pick!)

//That Night//

I'm still watching shows when *Door opening noise*
"I'm home!"

(That's the end of this chapter!! I hope you liked it! I'll try to keep this one going unlike the last one! Bye-bye! :D

1000 words