Chapter 1- The Change

Marinette walked up the steps of her school. It was her last year at College Francoise Dupont, and she couldn't have been more happier. She was now currently waiting for her bestfriend to arrive. Marinette had changed a lot in the last four years. She looked more like an adult, and had her hair out instead of 2 pigtails. She started wearing either dresses or jeans with cropped tops depending on how she felt that day. Today she was wearing black jeans with a red singlet and black cropped hoodie on top, with black knee-high boots. Her hair was down with light curls at the ends. She sighed as she checked her phone. Why was she late?! She continued to wait for her best friend. 

"Mari-bug!"

"Chloe!!", Marinette screamed, as she ran to giving her bestie a hug.

Chloe had grown over the 4 years is well. She was no longer a brat who got whatever she wanted, but a true friend to Marinette. She no longer looked like a selfish teenager, but she too had grown into a beauty. With a black yellow striped dress, with black heeled wedges, and her hair down with light curls. 

"Ready for school?", Chloe asked.

"Never ask me that ever again. I just wanna throw up", Marinette groaned, causing the girls to giggle. 

The two besties reached their classroom, ignoring the glares from their classmates, and made their way to their seats at the back. They looked down at their idiotic classmates, that clearly shared one brain cell, since they decided to believe a liar over the girl they had known for years. Marinette was the one who was hurt by it the most.

Fours years ago, Lila Rossi had came back. Four years ago, her threat came true. Four years ago, majority of the school had turned their back against their everyday ladybug, and sucked up to Lila. Four years ago, Marinette learnt who her true friends were. Luka and Kagami could immediately tell that Lila was lying and took the bluenette's side. Chloe who had decided to change herself, had come back from New York to see her class bullying Marinette. When she learnt what had happened and how they all turned on her, Chloe decided to set things straight, but instead had it turned on her.

"They're perfect for each other", Alya, who once was Marinette's bestfriend, now Lila's right-hand, snickered, "A bully protecting a bully. You two deserve each other"

Alya had been the first to take Lila's side, and accuse Marientte of being jealous of Lila and her connections. As well as going as far to say that both Chloe and Marinette hated Lila, because they were jealous of her relationship with Adrien. And where was Adrien when all this was going down? Well, after he had given his "take the highroad" advice, he decided not to get involved. He blamed Marinette for the situation she was in and told her, she should listen to his advice and apologise to Lila "cause her lies weren't hurting anyone". That was the last straw for them. Both Chloe and Marinette lost their feelings towards the blonde and instead become good friends with each other, which then led them to be inseparable. Kagami broke up with Adrien after she found out about the Lila and Marinette situation. Luka had been treated roughly at home for taking Marinette's side, so lived at Chloe's hotel, where Kagami also resided after her guardian passed away. 

Both Marinette's parents believed her which she was thankful for. They wanted to take her out of school, but she reassured them that as long as she had Chloe, she could manage. She still had all her other celebrity friends which Lila lied about, though she decided to keep it a secret from them, the lies that were being spread. Because she now had a lot of free-time, she really worked on her designs and soon became popular designer, MDC, with Chloe as her model, though they both remained anonymous. Chloe, thanks to her dad, was able to handle all of Marinette's business part of the business, while Marinette worked on her designs. Marinette introduced Luka to Jagged Stone, and soon he became a sensation is well, LC, though he kept his identity hidden. Kagami also continued to practice her fencing, and became a world star as one of the youngest world-class fencers and was constantly going to tournaments. She did not need to keep her identity a secret as she was not afraid of the liar. And Lila knew not to mess with the Japanese girl. 

Though they stopped trying to prove Lila was lying, they knew that one day she would reveal it herself, especially one she started lying that she knew MDC (marinette), Queen C, MDC'S model and partner (chloe) and LC (Luka). 

"Did you hear we're getting a new student today? An exchange student from America", Nino informed everyone.

"I hope she can speak French", Alya joined in

"Don't worry, I lived in America for a while myself. I can translate for you", Lila lied.

"WOAH! You lived in America? What was it like?", Rose asked.

Chloe and Marinette rolled their eyes. Soon the whole class was around Lila listening to her talk about America. Pollen and Tikki giggled in their owners pockets. 

"I guess this is entertainment", Chloe laughed.

Ladybug and Queen Bee had been able to defeat Hawkmoth and Mayura, with the help of Viperion and Ryuko. She could not rely on Chat Noir as he did not take his job as a hero seriously. After defeating Hawkmoth and Mayura, Ladybug was able to take their miraculouses as well as Chat Noir's. To her disappointment it was Adrien. She stored away all the miraculouses, as the new guardian, but allowed them to roam free in her room, which was why she still had Tikki, and Chloe had Pollen. Sass and Longg would be with their wielders when they came back from their respective tours. 

"Attention class", Ms Bustier said, getting the classes, attention "This is our new exchange student from America"

Everyone turned their attention to the girl, with dark black hair, with blue streaks, and deep blue ocean eyes.

"Hi everyone. My name is Aiko Ryuu. I'm half Japanese and half American. I'm the exchange student from Gotham High, and I will be staying here for your final weeks at school", Aiko introduced. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helllooooooo! This is my first salt fanfic. So i don't know if it will be good or not. If you are a fan of miraculous, you should check out my other fanfics is well. Vote, comment and follow!! Alsooo........BOOOOOOOOOOO LILAAAAA. WE HATE YOUUUU!! c:

- Marshmallow c: