11 retpahC

Dipper/Alcor's POV

I flopped face first onto my bed, tired from the family "fun" day, which consisted of going to the mall, robbing a couple stores, and being thrown in prison again. Even if the day was chaotic, it was nice to spend some time with my family after being separated for so long.

I looked over at Mabel's glittery bed, where she was sleeping peacefully. A quick peak into her dream showed Mabel Land, but without Dippy Fresh (thank Axolotl) and Bill's sinister influence.

Maybe I'll be able to fall asleep again. I wonder if I'll be able to talk to Will through my dreams, if I have any. He's probably worried sick because I didn't come back. If I see him, I'll be able to explain.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Opening my eyes, I was greeted with the monochrome forest of my mindscape. Demons are able to dream, it seems.

"A-Alcor! You're okay!" I heard a familiar voice cry. I was then tackled by the blue triangle that I had come to see as family. He was crying and holding onto my clothes like I was going to disappear.

I put a hand on his back. "I'm okay, Will. I just got a little caught up with my family and-"

Will pulled away, his eye wide. "Y-your family?! You mean the Pines?!"

I nodded and quickly told Will about the day's events, leaving out the robbery. He began crying again, happy that it wasn't another cult trying to kill me (which has happened a concerning amount of times).

The two of us talked about random things until I could feel someone trying to wake me up. We agreed to try meeting again tomorrow night (technically tonight now that it's morning), and I woke up to Mabel standing over me with a bucket of pink glitter, ready to be poured on my head.

"Mabel, don't you dare-"

She tipped over the bucket with a small "oops!" and ran out of the room.

"MABEL!!"
—————————————————————————

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠!