𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

I soon learned that he rose to fame at the age of thirteen, gained worldwide popularity after the release of Fly High, and he was the top model for STYLE Magazines.

As I read the last paragraph, another wave of disappointment washed over me. 

...unfortunately, Roman had "quit his career to focus on his life... and more important things." After he released the announcement everywhere, he disappeared. 

Shaking my head, I closed the tab and continued with the movie. Although I was close to falling asleep at some point, I made sure to pay attention to the important scenes. After I finished, I wanted to do some more research on Elias Roman before I went to bed-

And that's what I did.

I didn't find any intriguing articles until I came across this- 

"Where is Elias Roman, and what is he doing now?"

Raising an eyebrow, I clicked on the article and started reading. 

Mentioning the "retirement" of Elias Roman is a huge "no" for his loyal fans. However, they still can't help but wonder, "What is he doing now?" and "Where is he?"

The short answer is- no one knows. Loyal fans know that he's a secretive man and prefers to remain silent about his personal life, and we should respect that.

However, people can't seem to let go of him and give him the freedom he deserves-

Bullshit. Jump to the point, will you? 

Skipping the useless, boring paragraphs, I started on the first paragraph that got to the point.

Just a while ago, eagle-eyed police Kaeden Lewis spotted a shocking similarity between Roman and-

I gulped and read the next sentence.

-the Italian Mafia RLM's leader- Elijah Romano.

"I have been investigating and working on the case of RLM's crimes," said Lewis. "It isn't until now that I realized the uncanny similarity between Romano and Roman... and it's not just the looks but the names as well."

A picture comparing the two was attached. The resemblance is unbelievable- everything looked almost the same, except for the tattoos.

Now, you decide: coincidence, or not?

Shaking my head, I told myself that Elias is just a look-alike of Elijah or vice versa and went to bed. 

𝐖hen I woke up, the first thing I did was check the calendar on the wall. 

November 30.

December 2 is circled in red marker, indicating that I have to pay my mom's medical bills. Running a hand through my hair, I shook my head and went into the small bathroom to get ready for the day.

After fixing my messy hair, I opened my laptop and looked for jobs.

You know, the strip club option is always available.

Rolling my eyes and telling that annoying voice to shut the fuck up, I searched for easy, decent-paying jobs. 

Oh, and one with a non-perverted boss.

After thirty minutes, I had no luck. 

And that's when I received a notification from fucking Skype.

God, I forgot that thing existed.

Opening Skype, I waited for its slow ass to update so I could see what the notification was. It turns out that Madi had sent a message.