The end is just the beginning

It's been some time since I acquired my army. Before I could launch my attack on the Jedi I would need an even bigger force.

Don't get me wrong I'm pleased with the Sith troopers, but despite their large number, they don't have much chance of success against the entire Jedi order, or him.

Huh

It's been a long time since I last thought about "that man". I wonder what his reaction was to me leaving.

Did he cry?
Did he mourn?
Did he perhaps celebrate the fact that he wouldn't have to worry about a worthless brat?

Maybe, maybe not, either way, it's of no interest to me what "that man" thinks.

"That man" will soon learn of pain as he watches everything he's dedicated his life is destroyed before his eyes. I look forward to breaking him and seeing the hope in his eyes die as he realizes the one unavoidable truth in this universe.

No matter how hard you try you can never have peace.
No matter how hard you struggle there will always be those who will push you down.
No matter how bright the light is, the shadows will rise even darker.

So, "father" as I stand here on the grounds of my future empire.
I want to you know that I'll be watching and waiting.

And I can't wait to watch you burn