"I'm done with you..", Saint rolled his eyes off Jimmy. His phone beeped indicating he had received a message on his Facebook account. Jimmy's eyes immediately shifted on Saint's phone as he saw how Saint's expression changed.

"I told brother about the person you're talking about and he said he'll help us. I also told him not to tell anyone even your brother.", Joss' message content.

"Thank you, P'Joss. You're a lifesaver", Saint replied.

"I'm planning to go for vacation on Thailand. Be my tour guide", a smile was immediately drawn on Saint's face. He then made his fingers work on his screen typing.

"I'm also considered as a foreigner here, I haven't gone anywhere than school, bookstore and brother's condo. We're gonna get lost together",

"It's fine as long as we're together...eiii 😉😉😉", Jimmy frowned even more when the smile on Saint's face even became wider. His face now looked up to the person who is coming into their direction and he tried to get Saint's attention but Saint's seems so busy on his phone that he just shrugged his warning to him. He then only smiled at the person when he met his gaze, Mixxiw did the same and tried to kick Saint's seat but it's still a no-go. Saint's typing when he was startled when someone took his phone out of his hand and the moment he looked up, he met Zee's scrutinizing gazes.

"No phone on my class", Zee trailed coldly. Saint blinked soon closing his eyes, he completely forgotten that the person in front of him is a different person when it comes to his class. He then apologetically waied on Zee.

"I'm sorry, sir", Saint immediately replied. "But..can I have my phone back?",

"I'll confiscate it for now, you can take it after class.", Zee didn't gave Saint chance to reply, he turned around and walked towards his spot in front. He was about to put Saint's phone on the table when another beep was heard and the notification flashed on the screen.

"I'll see you soon na..tiger." Zee looked at Saint who only rolled his eyes off him. He decided to turn off the phone and proceeded on his lectures. He wished Saint wouldn't get mad at him after want he did. Tiger? Who the hell would call him like that? He almost chuckled seeing that Saint's all pouty till the class's over. Soon as the class's over, Saint turned around to Jimmy and Mixxiw who looked at him innocently.

"Why didn't you informed me? Saint pouted.
"We did. I held you by your shoulder..", Jimmy replied..

"I kicked your chair", Mixxiw also replied putting his things on his bag.

"You're so busy with your phone..who are you chatting with that your lips would soon tear up.", Jimmy queried. "Your girlfriend?", Jimmy intentionally made his voice louder for Zee to hear it.

"No! The heck..", Saint exlaimed

"Then why are you all like this?", Jimmy stretched his face for a smile.

"A friend, and lower your voice. You're like you're announcing my miserable lovelife..", Saint hit Jimmy by his book.

"Don't worry, the three of us share the same fate", Jimmy nodded abruptly and soon laughed hard.

"Mr. Karn!",

"I'm sorry sir", Jimmy immediately apologized shutting his mouth, Mixxiw held his laugh in his own and Saint sighed. The other students have gone out of the classroom and it's only the four of them.

"Mr. Suppapong, come here", Zee called out for Saint who took his bag and walked towards him.

"Khub..",

"Here!", Zee handed Saint his phone but when Saint's about to get it, when Zee held it tighter. "I believe Tiger doesn't suit you", he pursued making Saint totally confuse.