Maybe it is a good idea if she comes along.

Paris shook her head and followed to the elevator-where she got her phone out and texted Skylar, asking her where she was right now. Once she got a reply she was more than pleased with it. But she asked her first if she was with Chelsea and to her luck she wasn't.

Paris already knows when she's going to confront Chelsea but that day is not today. She has other things planned out for today.

"What exactly are you planning to do Paris?" Alessia asked as they rode in the car towards their destination.

"Just pay a visit to my so called friends, not much," she shrugged. Alessia restrained herself from asking anymore questions for the rest of the drive, she'll just wait and see what the other girl has planned instead.

After a ride of like ten minutes or something due to the traffic-they stopped in front of what seemed like a coffee shop but not quite like the ones Alessia was used to seeing, this was way more modern.

Paris unfastened her belt and didn't wait to get out of the car. Alessia however didn't think it was a good idea for her to enter. "I'll just wait for you out here."

"Are you sure?" Paris stopped in her tracks to look at her.

She nodded. "Aye, go."

"I'll be back soon okay, here's the car keys and my credit card." Paris retrieved the card from her wallet and handed it to her friend-who was looking at her with wide eyes.

"Are you mad? You are just inside the shop." Alessia couldn't accept the card and Paris knew that well, that's why she turned around and walked inside the shop without giving her a chance to return it or make a fuzz about it.

Once she was inside it didn't take Paris long till she spotted Skylar-who was accompanied by her fiancee and friends. Just exactly who Paris wanted to see.

"Well is that not the gang all reunited in LA?" Paris made her presence known and noticed Skylar face palm herself from the corner of her eyes.

"Paris what are you-" Skylar didn't get to finish as she was interrupted by her friend.

She shouldn't have told Paris where they were.

"Summer, Tyler..." Paris gave the red head sat on the table and quick judgemental glance as well to the brunette accompanying her. "Others. I wish I could say I'm happy to see you all, but it would be a lie."

"I can say the same." Megan replied this time.

Paris chuckled, "I didn't exactly came to see you, Annie wannabe. But since you are here I might as well enjoy it."

"Listen here you-" Megan's response died on her mouth as Paris continued talking but not to her.

"It's nice to see you all reunited like good friends... such a shame you two turned your backs on Riley like the little hypocrites you are." The frenchwoman glared at both Summer and Tyler.

"Paris..." Skylar warned but it fell on deaf ears.

"We didn't turn our back on Riley." Summer said.

"Oh sure you are not. You and Tyler chose Annie over there instead of your childhood friend over something that wasn't even your fucking problem." By now Summer was standing face to face with Paris.

"Riley did everything to herself, what she did to Megan-"

"That's crossing a line to you - Riley doing something that doesn't have anything to do with you is enough to turn your back on her when she needed her friends. Yet Megan can fuck your ex in your home and you welcome her with open arms." Paris didn't look away from her best friend's fiancee, she just looked at her with disgust.

"Paris back off." Skylar warned.

"Why? It's not like I'm lying."

"You are one to talk about being a good friend when you didn't even go to Chelsea's wedding." Was Summer response.

So creative-Paris absolutely didn't see that one coming. She thought sarcastically.

"The difference between us is that I never pretended to be a good friend. I know who I am and that I'm a real shitty friend. However you and your blonde friend over there-go around in your high horse acting all good and mighty. But Riley needed you two and you both just replaced her with the girl that fucks your ex." Paris chuckled as she saw she pushed the right buttons.

But Summer Mason didn't have a spine to explode.

"You see I'm Riley's ex- she hurt me and it's like she hurt to the two of you instead." Paris looked away from Summer and now directed her attention to Tyler-who was at least showing shame unlike the blonde girl in front of her. "I honestly expected better from you, but I guess you just don't look like a Ken but are as fake as one too."

"I really have had it out with you." Harper stood up trying to intimidate Paris but the sight just made her want to laugh.

"You really think you can one on one me? Every time you or your little girlfriend over there try to do it one of you ends up crying." Paris noticed the brunette clenching her fist and jaw but it didn't scare her nor intimidated her.

"You're despicable." Harper said through clenched teeths-trying not to snap.

"I am... but I was also right, at the end you were just a temporary thing." Skylar caught Harper before she could jump at her.

Paris just grinned at the sight like a maniac.

"Paris, out." Skylar told her - she was having a headache already.

"Why? I'm having fun while calling them out."

"That's enough fun for you, let's go." Alessia said and pulling her friend from whatever mess she had stirred between them.

Paris hadn't notice when the Scottish girl entered but she didn't fight her as she pulled her towards the entrance. She did caught the confused faces of most the group towards Alessia but she couldn't care less.

"That was fun." Paris said once inside the car-a victorious smile still on her face.

"That lassie was about to beat you." Alessia looked at the mischievous girl.

"I wanted to see her try."

"You are crazy."

At the end she did miss Los Angeles a little.

-

A/N - Sorry for the long wait.

Don't forget to vote and comment!