I went to the table and sat directly in front of her.

"You don't need to be sorry for that. Also, there is something I want to tell you, Yoona."

She lifted her head, her curious eyes waiting for an answer.

Suddenly, I developed an interest in my sneakers. When was the last time I cleaned them-

I should continue...

"Yoona... I don't know how to say this, but after hearing this, you can hit me if u want. You can hate me if u want. But I just want to come out clean to avoid any kind of misunderstanding,"I stopped for a bit, sighing.

Here goes nothing.

"I like u, as in more than a friend. I MEAN, I likED u. I-I used to, at least till yesterday. But now, I realize that it was just a mere crush. Yeah, I didn't sleep last night. I was just thinking about all this, and I realized that I see you more as a sister, maybe. But still, If there was something in my heart for you of that sort, then I'm-I'm letting u go"

THERE!!!!!!!

I FINALLY SAID IT!!!!!!!!!! 

I FEEL FREEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Now for the major part.

I looked up, ready to receive a slap, maybe a few curses too. But what I saw made me more scared.

She had an emotionless face.

She closed the book, got up, and walked around the table to me. I closed my eyes for impact but I felt.... nothing. I looked up to see her smiling at me, and that smile was sincere. She motioned me to get up, so I did. I was in a daze.

But I felt it...

Her arms.... snaking around me and engulfing me. She was a bit shorter than me, but at that moment, I was the one who felt shorter.

I hugged back. It was the best hug I had ever received. We broke the hug and she said:

"Chan, I'm not gonna hate you for this. As far as I know, what u did was a very brave thing. Letting go is something even the strongest fail at. But you did. And out of all the people I've ever met, you're, by far, the bravest of all"

I may have teared up a bit. 

"Thank you, Yoona!"

I said, hugging her back tightly. She stayed, and that's what mattered the most. Not everyone is loyal, even shadows leave in the dark. But she showed me that loyalty can also come from people you know the least. 

We stayed like that for a while.

After that, we both started preparing for our tests.

Before the bell rang, we both got up. But before I left, she stopped me and extended her right hand in front of me. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. 

"Best friends?" she said. 

I chuckled and shook her hand.

"Best friends."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It was a bit short chapter and I'm not satisfied with the way it turned out but I hope u guys like it ^^

And i wanna ask u guys: tell me who your bias is in skz without telling me his name.

ALSO, THIS EDIT OF FELIX:

(EDIT: HOLY TURTLE LONGBOTTOMS, THIS ONE CAME TO LIFE IN THUNDEROUS)

DAILY REMINDER:

                                  You are never alone. If you ever feel like you are in dark, it's ok. Just remember, being in dark means that you can create light on your own, from scratch. I know you can gt through that dark.

 I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 18/3/2021

Words: 938